Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone,

    I am currently a temporary student because my loan has not been paid yet.

    I did a mistake when first applying and selected my status as divorced instead of single. I sent a proper document which proves my marital status as single and it's been collected on 9/10 by student finance.

    As I am a temporary student till November, is there a possibility that i could be kicked out of uni if I can't collect my loan on time before November?

    Student finance lets University know that my application is getting processed?

    As well is there any way to quicken the process?

    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi Nataliator,

    If evidence of your single status was received by us on 9 October, we are currently taking 21 working days to process this from the date of receipt so it is due to be done by 7 November. You can check your online account on 8 November for an update. Once your application is approved we will send you your Notification of Entitlement letter. You can get a copy of this on the letters and emails section of your online account the following day to give to your University if they need it. They will also see your application on their portal when it is approved.

    I can't advise you whether your University would remove you from the course so you would need to speak to them about that. I would recommend you advise them of our expected processing timescales. If they require your funding to be approved earlier than the advised timescales you would need to call us on 0300 100 0607 to ask if there is anything that can be done. I can't however guarantee that we would be able to process your evidence/application any sooner.


Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.