Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like i'm meant for something bigger in this world? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Thank you Working towards it each day and night. I sleep for 3 hours as I spend a lot of time learning. I already am a co-owner of an oil company at 18 years old. Starting small compared to the end goal, but slowly building up towards it. Currently studying Mechanical Engineering also.
    Good luck man I'm studying a Stem degree from a top 10 uni too, though I have much more reserved expectations. I'd be happy making 40-50K outside london.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Look at this list of 20 most famous people in history. How many do you think studied and got here?

1 Jesus
    2 Muhammad
    3 Napoleon
    4 William Shakespeare
    5 Abraham Lincoln
    6 George Washington
    7 Adolf Hitler
    8 Aristotle
    9 Alexander the Great
    10 Thomas Jefferson
    11 Henry VIII of England
    12 Charles Darwin
    13 Elizabeth I of England
    14 Karl Marx
    15 Julius Caesar
    16 Queen Victoria
    17 Martin Luther
    18 Joseph Stalin
    19 Albert Einstein
    20 Christopher Columbus
    Just a few. Funny how Jesus and Muhammad are the most famous though:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising, both have over a billion followers on Earth. A quarter of the whole world's population looks up to them. No one else will ever gain as much success, ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    You're not really. You're more greedy than anything else.

It's not ambitious to just want to be famous. That's what 7 yr old girls who follow the Kardashians want.
    This, Musk didn't make Tesla and SpaceX to be famous, it was a byproduct of his success.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising, both have over a billion followers on Earth. A quarter of the whole world's population looks up to them. No one else will ever gain as much success, ever.
    Ikr, although it's kind of sad. You have people like Einstien on 19th place and then Jesus on first...What did Jesus do? Walk on water because the bible said so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    why?
    Well, Many just feel they are worthless, many feel they will never get anywhere, and it's this self doubt that will never get you anywhere.

But as for you, You have a genuine feeling you're meant for something.You're past the first Obstacle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    It's a strange feeling, like a gut feeling, not what other people seem to have. I mean, is this just because the people i look up to are Connor Mcgregor and The Weeknd? Or am i just a dreamer like the rest of the world?

PS: I get this feeling everyday.
    Maybe you have cerebral palsy or an unidentified disability?

ReputationRep:
    This, Musk didn't make Tesla and SpaceX to be famous, it was a byproduct of his success.
    It's why Trump is low class but Steve Jobs is high class. Steve Jobs just did whatever interested him and happened to be very good at it and it happened to make a lot of people happy. Trump just repeated a tried and true formula for getting rich and did it very well.

ReputationRep:
    Why is that funny?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyoustele)
    Why is that funny?
    Ikr, although it's kind of sad. You have people like Einstien on 19th place and then Jesus on first...What did Jesus do? Walk on water because the bible said so?
    Because of this^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    It's why Trump is low class but Steve Jobs is high class. Steve Jobs just did whatever interested him and happened to be very good at it and it happened to make a lot of people happy. Trump just repeated a tried and true formula for getting rich and did it very well.
    unrelated

incel2chad

ReputationRep:
    unrelated

incel2chad

I truly believe that Elon is one of the most important men of his generation, but he got the surgery man. Look at the jaw and the nose, he flew out to Beverly Hills and got sliced up real good.

ReputationRep:
    I feel you OP, i feel you..

ReputationRep:
    I truly believe that Elon is one of the most important men of his generation, but he got the surgery man. Look at the jaw and the nose, he flew out to Beverly Hills and got sliced up real good.
    Yeah definitely, I can see the jaw implants. Guy must've been redpilled to the core about looks theory, he knew he wouldn't get as successful/famous looking incel. It's a brutal genetic lottery.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely, I can see the jaw implants. Guy must've been redpilled to the core about looks theory, he knew he wouldn't get as successful/famous looking incel. It's a brutal genetic lottery.
    It seems ok in his case. His body is now a physical expression of his values in contrast to people who aspire to be instragram models and tinder playboys.

Or maybe I just want that cleft chin afterward.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    unrelated

incel2chad

Perhaps hair transplant as well?

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention the hair transplant, balding like a mofo in the first pic.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    We posted this at the same time lmao:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You said you wanted to be an actor? Are you working towards that everyday? Are you attending drama lessons? Are you wishing more than you are taking action?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I noticed that too. His hair is awful frankly, it's as if it's thinning like a malnourished baby.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.