Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like i'm meant for something bigger in this world? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    It seems ok in his case. His body is now a physical expression of his values in contrast to people who aspire to be instragram models and tinder playboys.

Or maybe I just want that cleft chin afterward.
    He looks skinnyfat bald manlet before lol, definitely not ok

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Perhaps hair transplant as well?
    Most likely some hair growth chemical, his eyebrows too are darker/thicker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    He looks skinnyfat bald manlet before lol, definitely not ok
    He had to do it. Imagine looking how he did his entire life. It would be like a cruel joke being played on him by God. No matter how much money you have, you still look like some guy who works in the basement of a company as their ''IT guy''

ReputationRep:
    Because of this^
    You disregard religion as if religion is totally against science, The very first scientists were actually muslim just to inform you.

- do you have any idea what happens when you die? You dont. your answer is" no body knows. Every one just has their own beliefs".

If you are right about there being no heaven or hell and religion is just a big lie.....a religious person(I'm Muslim) would still have no problems. they would just rot in the ground when they die just like you. But they will benefit from all religion has taught them when they where alive.(E.g. a muslim will be free from the 5 poisons of society: Drugs, Alcohol, Sexual Immorality, Gambling,Interest Dealings)

However If religion is correct about Heaven and Hell, And it really does exist.....then you could be in real trouble.

So dont be trying to make fun of religion, when you cannot prove that Religion is a lie, Not even Einstein was able to do that. What Prophet muhammed did. P.B.U.H and Jesus.P.B.U.H did has benefited billions over the world and will save us in the afterlife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    It's a strange feeling, like a gut feeling, not what other people seem to have. I mean, is this just because the people i look up to are Connor Mcgregor and The Weeknd? Or am i just a dreamer like the rest of the world?

PS: I get this feeling everyday.
    Don't listen to ANYONE that tells you you can't do something. Either they're jealous, or don't believe in you. You need to prove them wrong. However, if you want to reach what you want, you have to commit yourself. Dedication and ambition are both key to ever becoming what you want to become. It's very important to take action if you have a dream in becoming something. Sitting at home and wondering how beautiful it will all be is a bad idea because you don't actually advance. And most people aren't special, but their dedication makes them special. There's over 7 billion people on the planet, you need to rise above them. And you can only do that if you work on yourself.

Motivation from a guy who wants to be a world dictator. Silly idea, but if I work hard enough and get good connections, it can eventually happen.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyoustele)
    I'm Muslim
    I can tell.

Jokes aside, you do you man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Germanyisthebest)
    Don't listen to ANYONE that tells you you can't do something. Either they're jealous, or don't believe in you. You need to prove them wrong. However, if you want to reach what you want, you have to commit yourself. Dedication and ambition are both key to ever becoming what you want to become. It's very important to take action if you have a dream in becoming something. Sitting at home and wondering how beautiful it will all be is a bad idea because you don't actually advance. And most people aren't special, but their dedication makes them special. There's over 7 billion people on the planet, you need to rise above them. And you can only do that if you work on yourself.

Motivation from a guy who wants to be a world dictator. Silly idea, but if I work hard enough and get good connections, it can eventually happen.
    Thanks for the awesome response, the same goes to u to 😁
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Germanyisthebest)

but how can I know what I truly want to work to be?

ReputationRep:
    So what? The boy wants to change the world. That is admirable in my book. Not everyone is willing to be ambitious enough to try that. Some people don't even bother thinking about this. Where there's a will, there's a way. No need to underestimate OP's abilities.
    This is making me crease. Everybody thinks theyre special these days. Just get along with your life will ya.

ReputationRep:
    I can tell.

Jokes aside, you do you man.
    You too. I have no problem with anyone for their beliefs after all my religion is also a belief, i only have issue when people think they know soo much about something and start treating it like trash when they know nothing about it.

-anyways at least you are a nice guy.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    This is making me crease. Everybody thinks theyre special these days. Just get along with your life will ya.
    Why are you underestimating OP though? Do you know him personally to say he is not capable of doing something impressive?

ReputationRep:
    It's a strange feeling, like a gut feeling, not what other people seem to have. I mean, is this just because the people i look up to are Connor Mcgregor and The Weeknd? Or am i just a dreamer like the rest of the world?

'not what other people seem to have' loool who do you think you are

ReputationRep:

As people have said, most of us all feel that way. We are the only thing we know, therefore we feel like we were destined for greatness etc.

But what if... you actually are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    As people have said, most of us all feel that way. We are the only thing we know, therefore we feel like we were destined for greatness etc.

But what if... you actually are?
    That's true, what if we both are destined for greatness 😁

ReputationRep:
    That's true, what if we both are destined for greatness 😁
    I'll see you wherever our greatness leads us 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    I'll see you wherever our greatness leads us 😉
    yeah, c u then 😉😁

ReputationRep:

Read 'A purpose driven life'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruli)
    Read 'A purpose driven life'
    I will check it out
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz007)
    'not what other people seem to have' loool who do you think you are
    Your profile pic makes me so hungry😭😂

ReputationRep:
    You want something bigger? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    You want something bigger? :sexface:
    :rofl: MAYYYNE.... he wants something.. REEEALLL BIGGGGG.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.