Alice&&dd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m planning to read medicine at university, and I need help with a medical epq topic!

I’m interested in respiratory or paediatric medicine specifically, and I was considering something like cystic fibrosis, or ethics of degenerative diseases, or any other ideas you might have!

Does anyone have any other ideas, which don’t have to be limited to respiratory medicine.

(My a levels by the way are maths, biology and chemistry)
in_candescence
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gene therapy for cystic fibrosis? I did gene therapy for haemophilia but I know that cystic fibrosis is one of the main conditions being studied for treatment using gene therapy. I got full marks in my EPQ if you have any questions
aleenapaul
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I'm also stuck on my medicine related epq...gene therapy sounds interesting. Can you tell me how you went about researching it?
(Original post by in_candescence)
Gene therapy for cystic fibrosis? I did gene therapy for haemophilia but I know that cystic fibrosis is one of the main conditions being studied for treatment using gene therapy. I got full marks in my EPQ if you have any questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (98)
72.59%
No (37)
27.41%

Watched Threads