Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking to study Korean in the U.K. on its own but I can only find SOAS and Sheffield which do that.
    Is there any other place I haven't come across which I can study it on it's own?

    I don't know if you will find this interesting. University of Central Lancashire offers degrees that involve some Korean language.

    https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/ba_h...ic_studies.php - Mix of language and other aspects of Asia, such as politics, culture and history.

    https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/ba_h..._languages.php - Combination of two languages, including Korean.

    As for Korean on its own, I have only found the options you listed above.

    University of Central Lancashire is a good option. It offers Korean as a route of Asia Pacific Studies! the requirements are also quite low
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.