The Student Room Group

Physically ill after being cheated on

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laitankoko
Start watching 'Rick and Morty' that show is funny af x

Omg that was his favourite show lol.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
get your **** together and forget about that asswipe , he dosen't deserve you

How do you know he is an asswipe and doesn't deserve OP? Maybe OP is the **** here, ever thought about that?
It won't take long to get over it, just cut all contact and you'll move on fast. I was cheated on three times in a row.
Original post by &quot
It won't take long to get over it, just cut all contact and you'll move on fast. I was cheated on three times in a row.

Oh wow
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
How do you know he is an asswipe and doesn't deserve OP? Maybe OP is the **** here, ever thought about that?

He cheated. All through hard times I stayed loyal ! He told me to die during arguments stills forgave him I called him names never that helped him with evettthing and his life when he had nothing ! I'm a crazy girl to deal with who isn't Only when I need to be. I got treated like that but he still cheated probably slept with girls too ? Come on
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.

Original post by Anonymous
He cheated. All through hard times I stayed loyal ! He told me to die during arguments stills forgave him I called him names never that helped him with evettthing and his life when he had nothing ! I'm a crazy girl to deal with who isn't Only when I need to be. I got treated like that but he still cheated probably slept with girls too ? Come on

yeh that
Reply 26
Are all men the same ?

Are all women the same? there's your answer.
Original post by Yaboi
Don't trust men

Ah I see a fellow enlightened feminist who knows the true evil of all men. Everyone knows that men are no different from one another and that none of them are capable of empathy nor love.
Original post by laitankoko
Start watching 'Rick and Morty' that show is funny af x

You must be a genius for understanding all the complex theoretical physics jokes.
During my relationship I was at my happiest and unhappiest. After being cheated on after everything me and him went through I'm now ill of a viral infection I feel like absolute crap. I keep crying because of the breakup but I'm also ill and I don't want to end up fainting or my body shutting down because it can't take the stress upon illness, I know you can't stop yourself from feeling a certain way but what do I do?

Be kind to yourself, read your favourite books, watch your favourite movies and enjoy good company. It's hard if you're down and ill to go out and do something but there are still options available.

Write down how you feel, and as you start feeling better perhaps write some to-do lists and what not...think about what to get people for Christmas - cause that'll be on our doorstep before you know it. Seeing as it's the winter months, why not get some of your favourite foods in? It's quite frankly lasagne weather in my not-so-humble opinion.

Oh yeah, and cut contact with the cheat.

You got this.
i was once cheated on, and well the guy broke up with me on my bday so evry bday is a drag, i cried my self ill and had to spend a week in hospital, then i found a guy, i wasnt to sure about getting into a relationship, but i did it in the end, it was the best decision of my life!!!
its been a year and im the happiest person, and for the first time is years i enjoyed my bday <3

During my relationship I was at my happiest and unhappiest. After being cheated on after everything me and him went through I'm now ill of a viral infection I feel like absolute crap. I keep crying because of the breakup but I'm also ill and I don't want to end up fainting or my body shutting down because it can't take the stress upon illness, I know you can't stop yourself from feeling a certain way but what do I do?
Take care of yourself as you would when you've badly ill before, and power through. Your hurt will subside eventually, you've got to be careful to not neglect your physical health while you're still stressed and upset.

Are all men the same ?

No.
Reply 32
Ah I see a fellow enlightened feminist who knows the true evil of all men. Everyone knows that men are no different from one another and that none of them are capable of empathy nor love.

I'm not a feminist.
Original post by Yaboi
Don't trust men

Whaa?
how old are you?
the average age of marriage of 30 in the uk right?
i assume you're like 18, and people go though tonnes of relatiosngips by that time, and from the clubbing and dirnking culture we live it, it was a likely event to happen to you, so if you didnt predict it was likely to happen, its time to
so realise its such a small thing of your life and **** it
Original post by assmuncher
You must be a genius for understanding all the complex theoretical physics jokes.

Lmao I wouldn't call myself a genius. I mainly watch it because it reminds me of how insignificant I am and how meaningless life really is. This might sound depressing but for me it's actually soo liberating. Everyone dies and the universe keeps expanding so why care so much about everything?
Try the new breakup app. It advises and suggest things to do. Mend, an IOS app. Ojai is supposed to be a good place to visit after a break up. It'll take some time. Have supportive family and friends if you can. They say it takes half the time the relationship lasted to get over it. Be positive
It's very easy to tell you to get your life together, to take care of yourself and move on but it is what you need to do. It takes time to do so, especially when you've been so hurt, but it's possible. Focus on yourself, drink plenty of water, take the medicine that you've been advised to, read books or magazines, hang out with friends and family, watch tvshows or movies that make you feel better (or even try a new one, you might fall in love) and don't give up on yourself. This will pass and you are strong. Someone better will come along when the time is right. I hope you feel better soon!
Original post by Yaboi
Don't trust men

best advice ever ngl

Aw hun, I know how it feels to be cheated on and to be physically ill from the stress.
Your immune system is working hard and this stress renders your immune system almost useless so please try to take care of yourself and rest up! Also, do some things you love and enjoy or anything that can take your mind off things. For me, I listen to music, do cross stitching or play video games. It allows your brain to focus on something fully and probably gives it a little break from all the stress and emotion!
Time is the best medicine and it will get better; you just have to wait it out and cry it all out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending