The Student Room Group

London Fashion Models/ The Studio Work/Studio41

SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away I swear on my life I want my money back from this company in august I went there for a photo shoot they charged me nearly £3800 for a year it was a platinum package me and my daughters are homeless because of this company and I'm not stoping until I get my money back I will not they don't answer my emails or calls they lied and sold me a dream and I want my money back now!!!! I'm sick and tired of this these folks are scammers they need to be on BBC news what a disgrace!!!!

Hello everyone since I've calm down a bit I just moved here recently and I'm starting a trend to put an end to this company scam. I want to have a meet up at the office on a certain date and time I want this to go viral on the news etc etc I wanted people with cameras or what ever recording device you have, please if you want to put an end to this company scams please help me to help you and others. I'm litterally staying with a friend because me and my kids are homeless now after we lost our apartment. Please reply to this and let me know if your interested in joining with me this is going to be BIG!!! We will set up everything in a chat room

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, they are scum. Please tell me you paid by Credit Card
Totally agree - enough with the waiting now. Contact citizens advice, they will forward to trading standards also contact action fraud.
Original post by MRFOXY
Yes, they are scum. Please tell me you paid by Credit Card

I paid by debit card! - Bank wont entertain a pay back - or whatever its called! I have contacted citizens advice who told me to write to them and ask for refund via registered post.
Had a call from 'Daniel', he was all very nice at first, said I shouldn't believe all the negative online comments as it was from rival agencies!! Kept saying I didn't believe him and he said well you wont be getting your money back as you signed to say there was no refund once you left the premises.
Every person from there who gave a name or business card has NO social media profile at all.
Can you help?
Reply 4
It happened to me with The studio work. Is it a SCAM? I payed a lot of money. They are supposedly waiting for me to send them my measurements. What can you tell me?
Reply 5
Original post by beccaboosa
I paid by debit card! - Bank wont entertain a pay back - or whatever its called! I have contacted citizens advice who told me to write to them and ask for refund via registered post.
Had a call from 'Daniel', he was all very nice at first, said I shouldn't believe all the negative online comments as it was from rival agencies!! Kept saying I didn't believe him and he said well you wont be getting your money back as you signed to say there was no refund once you left the premises.
Every person from there who gave a name or business card has NO social media profile at all.
Can you help?

It happened to me with The studio work. Is it a SCAM? I payed a lot of money. They are supposedly waiting for me to send them my measurements. What can you tell me?
Reply 6
I’m homeless because of gat company with my two daughters I plan to go down there next week because they said my refund will take 10 days and it’s almost 11 days and my bank haven’t seen anything I’m going there’s to raise hell trust me they will call the police I’m pulling a big scene until I get my money and one of their former employees quit and told me everything I know about people that got scammed out of £10,000 £3000 and much more I know people who have lost their family member trying to beg back for what is theirs it’s my money and i want it paid back in cash I’m dead serious I’m raising hell next week if I don’t get my money back I met the CEO the other day and he said I would get back my refund I ain’t seen nothing on my account yet if y’all want to join me when I go just follow me on Instagram @naygibby and message me I will add you guys to the group chat where there are other folks that was scammed also . One thing I hate is people’s to lie and steel from me so now I’m pissed off because I feel like the refund was a lie until I see it to my account the company is a scam I repeat the company is scam I know the guy that quit his job the other day and he told me the whole run down so now I’m going in on that’s and I’m fricking Caribbean where I’m from people don’t do **** like this and I ain’t scared I’m pulling a big scene when I et there they gonna see the other side I’m dead serious
Reply 7
Original post by Naygibby
I’m homeless because of gat company with my two daughters I plan to go down there next week because they said my refund will take 10 days and it’s almost 11 days and my bank haven’t seen anything I’m going there’s to raise hell trust me they will call the police I’m pulling a big scene until I get my money and one of their former employees quit and told me everything I know about people that got scammed out of £10,000 £3000 and much more I know people who have lost their family member trying to beg back for what is theirs it’s my money and i want it paid back in cash I’m dead serious I’m raising hell next week if I don’t get my money back I met the CEO the other day and he said I would get back my refund I ain’t seen nothing on my account yet if y’all want to join me when I go just follow me on Instagram @naygibby and message me I will add you guys to the group chat where there are other folks that was scammed also . One thing I hate is people’s to lie and steel from me so now I’m pissed off because I feel like the refund was a lie until I see it to my account the company is a scam I repeat the company is scam I know the guy that quit his job the other day and he told me the whole run down so now I’m going in on that’s and I’m fricking Caribbean where I’m from people don’t do **** like this and I ain’t scared I’m pulling a big scene when I et there they gonna see the other side I’m dead serious

Did you go to the studio after you paid and you understood it was a scam? What did they tell you? Are you going back to the studio this week?
Reply 8
I understood it was a scam because I never got the service they said that I will get and also the guy that use to work there quit his job and he also told me about EVERYTHING that was going on behind the scenes that’s how I know it is a scam and yes I am going back this week because I haven’t seen my money refunded but they did refunded the £150 ohhhhh **** I just thought about this definitely I’m going back Next week and I’m serious as cancer I’m never giving up I don’t ever give up the police is going to have to give me a restraining order etc etc I swear down
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Yeah I did pay by credit card
Reply 10
I understood it was a scam because I never got the service they said that I will get and also the guy that use to work there quit his job and he also told me about EVERYTHING that was going on behind the scenes that’s how I know it is a scam and yes I am going back this week because I haven’t seen my money refunded but they did refunded the £150 ohhhhh **** I just thought about this definitely I’m going back Tuesday or Wednesday and I’m serious as cancer I’m never giving up I don’t ever give up the police is going to have to give me a restraining order etc etc I swear down

Can I ask you how much did you pay? How do you know that the guy quit his job? Did the personal consultant ever called you? Did you sign the contract in which they say that the money can't be refounded? thanks.
Reply 11
Look who ever this is call me on +44 07473299046 and I will answer all your questions I ain’t got much to say on here but everything I’m saying is the truth I don’t have to lie I’m a grown woman
Reply 12
Look who ever this is call me on +44 07473299046 and I will answer all your questions I ain’t got much to say on here but everything I’m saying is the truth I don’t have to lie I’m a grown woman

I am sorry but I can't call you now, can you please respond to my questions when you have time. thanks
Reply 13
Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, I've also been scammed by this company who charged me the same! I'm going to my bank about it but they need to be stopped and we need to be compensated. I'd like to go further into this with you so please message me if you can
THE STUDIO WORKS is a scam! I can`t believe how is it possible to happen! So many people have been lied and The studio works continue to lie every day new and new people. I have singed a contract with a "viewer" Mia Viewer(!) and she said the contract includes 5 castings per month (golden package) for 12 months. She repeated with excitement so many times that she guarantees my success and my job. THE STUDIO WORKS has never responded my emails; very rarely someone has answered on the phone. They have never given to me any specific and detailed information about the next step; they were only repeating I need to wait, it will take time... The studio works had sent me my ''website'', 15 min after my first visit to their Head office where I went to check why they don't respond to me. When I saw this website, I realised that there is no any connection between my website and The studio works; it hangs on in the middle of the nowhere. In the website of the agency you can't find any models; there are only few pictures without names and contacts. My photos are still not there...! The studio works has nothing to do with the modelling! I will make any efforts to take MY MONEY BACK. I NEVER GIVE UP!
(edited 6 years ago)
We have been conned by the studio Works promising modelling photo shoots to our daughter by paying them £3500. Never heard from them again. They continue to operate and take advantage of young people dreaming to become models. Nobody seems to be doing anything about this. You should raise awareness of this scam
Reply 16
Same with Uk models.
Can anyone give me some details about this company please? I took my daughter down to London last week for her photo shoot and felt right away that the place was 'dodgy'. We almost didn't go in. But we went and did the shoot. I made excuses that I couldn't stay to view the pics as I had a train to catch so I didn't speak to the consultant. But now i'm not sure I even want to bother viewing the pics? Do they try and force you into buying pics etc?
Reply 18
Could any one tell me where is that studio , is it in London oxford street?
Reply 19
My name is Faye Elizabeth Emilia from Portsmouth. I believe I’ve been scammed too and want to put an end to this. Please contact me via Facebook

Quick Reply

Latest