Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am doing my R&R form for Keele. I have more than four experiences (one of those is 2 years) which I want to put down. it was during university and they have stopped the scheme now and I am not sure if they will be able to get a reference if I put it on my R&R form as I have emailed them and got no reply. should I put it down as a work experience? what do you guys think? anyone from Keele who could tell me on how they ask referees for reference on R&R as I could go to uni and speak to someone.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2017

University open days

  • University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.