Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For those who need help approaching the opposite sex. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The one line that works for both genders every single time is:
    "nice shoes, wanna ****?"

This line is amazing and 2% of the time it works every time.
    it shows confidence, shows your intentions right from the get go, compliments them to make the feel good and catches them off guard.
    T H E P E R F E C T L I N E trust me, use it and tell my how well it goes.

(made this as I've noticed how many threads there are that ask for advice on this one topic.) no problem guys!

ReputationRep:
    That line wouldn't work on me.

ReputationRep:
    I normally use this line: "how much by the hour?"
    It works 99.9% of the time

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I used this line yesterday on my crush after physics class and she said yes. Like this comment for good luck when you ask your crush this question
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This piece of advice changed my life. I can actually get girls in real life now! It works every time when it doesn't fail. But it might not work for everyone since we are not all Sex God's like Relentas.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.