Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Favorite Game of all Time ist defintely Half-Life 2, but my current favorite game is some browser game. It is this Tabletennis Manager to be exact. I was never into this free2play games, so i was quite skeptical when i downloaded from the Appstore, but this one had me hooked really fast, because i like management games and this ones design is really cool. Also, i played Tabletennis when i was younger, so this adds up to my excitement about this game, i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Majoras mask, closely followed by Fallout 1.

ReputationRep:
    Mechanics? Populous. Strategy? UFO: Enemy Unknown. Co-op? Left 4 Dead. Longevity? Diablo II. Art style? Syndicate Wars. Level design? Half-Life. Gameplay? Streets of Rage II. Music? Command & Conquer. Worldbuilding? Project Zomboid. Immersion? GTA IV. Suspense? F.E.A.R. AI? The Division. Narrative? The Chzo Mythos. Emotional heft? Final Fantasy VII.

ReputationRep:
    either pokemon red (got the original gameboy cartridge on my gameboy colour ) or star wars the force unleashed on ps3. i'm a massive star wars nerd so i guess it's natural for me to like a star wars game
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by usfbullz)
    Cel Damage, Megaman, garry's mod.
    And which part did you like most of all? don't know a single game of this series which is bad.

ReputationRep:
    Mario kart Double Dash, Viva Pinata, F-Zero GX, Mario & Luigi SS, Pokemon Platinum, Halo 3, Guitar Hero III, Professor Layton and the Lost Future, Burnout Paradise

How could anyone just choose one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    And which part did you like most of all? don't know a single game of this series which is bad.
    Megaman Star Force series. I played the first/second one when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    Monster Hunter Tri! So many good memories of me playing it with friends at home, it's a pretty damn good game
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by usfbullz)
    Megaman Star Force series. I played the first/second one when I was younger.
    Oh, that kinds of Megaman games. I rahter thought about the Capcom series when the Mega Man games were so addictive and made a lot of fun to play.

ReputationRep:
    oh, sorry ...upon doing some research i just found out it was the megaman battle network games i liked so much

i've never played the original megamans

i love rpg's you see, so yeah ..i can see why battle network appealed to me

ReputationRep:
    Runescape and Tibia before botting became a thing ... oh i also have fond memories of Call of Duty 2...good times!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Skyrim

ReputationRep:
    Persona 5. It was so brilliant, it's now my username.

ReputationRep:
    I think I have to give a mention to the Far Cry games spent many hours in map editor 😂😂

ReputationRep:

Kevin Hodge

ReputationRep:
    Super MARIO Galaxy (although not played Oddesy yet)

ReputationRep:
    what is the witcher 3 like?

apparently it's supposed to be one of the best games ever

FF15 *looks& noticeably more impressive though [i've played neither]

I've seen written reviews and video reviews and the gameplay of witcher 3 and what I witnessed doesn't seem to be blowing me away. Maybe you really need to play it to experience it ...because literally everywhere i have seen reviews saying it's like the best thing ever.

I feel compelled to get it ..as RPG's are my favourite genre

ReputationRep:
    it seems to me that battlefield . I like this game becouse I wanted to become a soldier failed due to health . In the game I feel like a soldier.

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwww minceaft? i play nintendogs but my dog is ded so i just try and keep him smelling nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.