Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    It means if you got it on a monday morning put it in a post box by the end of the day (before first collection on Tuesday morning)...or if it's important take it to the post office first thing the next day and post it normal 1st or second class and ask for a certificate of posting (proof of posting and a little bit of insurance) - it doesn't cost anymore but it has to be done through a post office.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    it was from my school and i handed it to the school office...is that ok?? i just don't want to call and make a tit out of myself if it's nothing
    return of post simply means the next days post - if you handed it in directly within a day or so then that is just as quick and just as good.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.