The Student Room Group

EPQ help???

I’m considering doing an EPQ but completely stuck on where to start, how to structure it and what topic to do, I’m applying to do real estate at uni (property/business related) and I don’t know what question would be good or where to start. My sixth form are useless and no help so I’m doing this on my own if anyone had any help or advice?? Thank you!
Original post by RachaelB630
I’m considering doing an EPQ but completely stuck on where to start, how to structure it and what topic to do, I’m applying to do real estate at uni (property/business related) and I don’t know what question would be good or where to start. My sixth form are useless and no help so I’m doing this on my own if anyone had any help or advice?? Thank you!

You've posted this in a debate area of TSR

Have a look around the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) forum for help :smile:
Reply 2
Ohh I didn’t even realise 😫, thank you!
Ohh I didn’t even realise 😫, thank you!

Not to worry - but that's probably why noone had answered you :biggrin:

Good luck with the EPQ

Hi
I was in the same situation as you but you could check on google and see what others did related to you and see if any questions appear up. That is how i got my question or you can see the exam board, It would be grateful if you could complete my survery
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MP3H7LF
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending