Online Topshop Sizes - Clothes Sizing Help! Watch

Bfjdbs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 152cm so what size am I supposed to get?
ann_js
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I think 28 is waist size in inches
EML17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
W30
Tonyaax
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I would like to purchase jeans on the Topshop website, but I’m a bit confused with the sizes. I’m a size 12 in Pretty Little Thing, Primark and Misguided for jeans and trousers. My height is 5’8, anyone know what size I should get?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Only way to tell is to try them on in the shop
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Size 12 works out as a waist 30 in Topshop
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Probably a waist 28 or 30 but it depends on your body shape and the style of jeans really - just try a few pairs on
NoEaze
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Tonyaax)
I would like to purchase jeans on the Topshop website, but I’m a bit confused with the sizes. I’m a size 12 in Pretty Little Thing, Primark and Misguided for jeans and trousers. My height is 5’8, anyone know what size I should get?
you should probably go size 14 with topshop, waist is 31 inch and hips are 40. size 12 in topshop will be a bit tight compared to misguided and PrettyLittleThing.
Holly.mae99
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I think it’s top shop jeans ☹️. Usually I am a size 4/6 in jeans everywhere else yet in top shop I’m a waist 28” which is a 10? No wonder people are worried and self coincious about there weight when stores do this 🤭
Lizamay23
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I am a size 8 and can easily wear a 25'' inches from the waist. By the way, you can also use this https://ruler.onl/ actual size web app to take measurements into cm and inches. I also want to tell you that my old size was 31 and I am still on my way on losing weight.
loosiloo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
so confusing no wonder the shops going into liquadation.is it that bloody hard for them to put size 4/6/8 etc---------everyone else does. good riddance ill take my custom elsewhere. if you agree look up the fb group. boycott topshop until they put sizes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise