Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Reach for the (A) stars! My journey to university Watch

ReputationRep:

November: Blog post 4

Hellooo! Just an update here before the next week! I've not been getting much homework recently, so I've been making the most of the time by learning lots of flashcards, and getting by AS notes up to date. I have also agreed to start helping out my friend with Biology on a regular basis by kind of tutoring her, because she needs a C to get into university but needs a B, and school isn't really helping. If anyone has had any experience with this please let me know, I want to know how to help her best! It makes me really sad that our school doesn't give much support for people struggling, it's pretty much an exam factory

I've been having soooo many panic attacks recently, especially in school so it isn't really giving me much confidence for during exam season when I'm sure I will be infinitely more stressed. I'm definitely going to have to try and sort this out, no clue how though! In the news, a member of the royal family is coming to watch my concert band perform at christmas! Crazy! I don't know who it is yet, but it's so exciting!

Thank you for reading, have a fab week!

Tags :flower2: (please let me know if you want to be added or removed!)

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hope you get all ur work done this week
    PRSOM
    And aw don't get panicked, you will smash the exams! Just keep at it and don't give up
    (Original post by stressedpotato)

November: Blog post 4

Hellooo! Just an update here before the next week! I've not been getting much homework recently, so I've been making the most of the time by learning lots of flashcards, and getting by AS notes up to date. I have also agreed to start helping out my friend with Biology on a regular basis by kind of tutoring her, because she needs a C to get into university but needs a B, and school isn't really helping. If anyone has had any experience with this please let me know, I want to know how to help her best! It makes me really sad that our school doesn't give much support for people struggling, it's pretty much an exam factory

I've been having soooo many panic attacks recently, especially in school so it isn't really giving me much confidence for during exam season when I'm sure I will be infinitely more stressed. I'm definitely going to have to try and sort this out, no clue how though! In the news, a member of the royal family is coming to watch my concert band perform at christmas! Crazy! I don't know who it is yet, but it's so exciting!

Thank you for reading, have a fab week!

Tags :flower2: (please let me know if you want to be added or removed!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahlaladolly)
    Hope you get all ur work done this week
    PRSOM
    And aw don't get panicked, you will smash the exams! Just keep at it and don't give up
    Aww thanks, I hope you do too! I'm not panicking about exams (yet), so far my revision is going good and I'm pretty confident, but if I have a panic attack in an exam that would be the end of me :')

ReputationRep:

November: Blog post 5

Hellooo! So far this week is going pretty well. I got the result back from the Senior Maths Challenge and found out I got a silver, which I was really proud of since I was one of only two people in my class to get one. I've been running a bit low on motivation in the run up to christmas, so I'm just letting myself relax a bit more before the hardcore revision starts after christmas. However, my kind teachers have decided to give me MORE tests! I have biology and psychology end of topic tests next week, which are going to be really hard to revise for since I'm away seeing family all weekend.
    Roll on Christmas!

Tags: (please let me know if you want to be added or removed!)

ReputationRep:
    hey can i be added to the tags

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.