Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiii,
    I am struggling on structuring GCSE Religious D Question and would someone just help me by giving me a structure plan of the paragraphs?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by xBlade_)
    Hiii,
    I am struggling on structuring GCSE Religious D Question and would someone just help me by giving me a structure plan of the paragraphs?
    I did my RS GCSE last year so it's been a while, but essentially what you need to do is choose 3-4 key features of whatever the question is asking you to explain and devote a paragraph to each, using quotations from scripture in each paragraph to back up what you're saying. For instance, if the question is something like "Explain the significance of salvation in Christianity", you'd find 3 to 4 ways in which it contributes to the Christian worldview and describe each one. If you're asked to explain what [a religious group] believes about something, you could talk about what different denominations/sects believe or the context of the beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing GCSE RS too and we are taught to write "the bible teaches christians that.....) then write 3 to 6 points depending if its for 2 religions or one if its 2 then write 3 strong points for each

ReputationRep:
    Just finished RS GCSE (Edexcel), sitting the exams in summer 2017. Not sure if you are doing the new syllabus but, if not, I would recommend 3-4 points per paragraph with strong support using quotes. If they ask you about differences, do one paragraph on one sect/set of beliefs with variation, and then the next of the other. Very short intro (literally two or three lines). This worked for me at GCSE with 100% in my RS gcse so hope it helps you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 18, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.