The Student Room Group

evidence

Afternoon,

Currently l face a awkward situation regarding my student finance for 17/18. Basically l am repeating last years top up course BA in business as l could not complete. SFE have since said they will not award finance as it is a ELQ and l already have this qualification ( l dont as l didnt complete course).

l have since sent in a cover letter and transcript to prove l didnt pass and for me not be classed as a ELQ student. My question is l have heard talk about CPR applications, but since being in contact with SFE they have never stated that l would need to submit this?

Do l wait response on my evidence sent??

Joel
Hi Joel,

If you have evidence that clearly shows you didn't get your qualification then we would know that you don't have an ELQ so you would be eligible for funding. The type of funding you are entitled to would be affected by any previous study you have had.

If this is the only time you have had to repeat a year and if the only course you have done is a foundation degree and your top up course then you wouldn't need to send in CPR evidence. You have an additional year's funding to fall back on for repeating your top up course which would be applied automatically once we process your evidence to show you don't have an ELQ. We will then assess your application for full funding.

Thanks

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending