The Student Room Group

How to present explicit information in a suitable way + being critical?

I am really struggling on how to present explicit information in a suitable way and how to be critical in a suitable way also, since I have trouble in doing this in RE. I mean, I can show my knowledge in questions, but I have trouble presenting that kind of information in a suitable way. Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can do this in any kind of 8, 5 or 15 mark question?
Original post by nightmindowl
I am really struggling on how to present explicit information in a suitable way and how to be critical in a suitable way also, since I have trouble in doing this in RE. I mean, I can show my knowledge in questions, but I have trouble presenting that kind of information in a suitable way. Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can do this in any kind of 8, 5 or 15 mark question?

Can you give an example of a question and some information or criticism which you would want to present in response? It's unclear what you mean.
Original post by Sonechka
Can you give an example of a question and some information or criticism which you would want to present in response? It's unclear what you mean.

What I mean is how to be explicit with comment about how something can influences a persons belief (e.g. An Atheist believing in the Big Bang in oppose to a Fundamentalist believing in the Creation Stories in Genesis in the Bible).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending