Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're all well! The other thread concerning the course has died down recently, so I thought it appropriate to start a new one. Just wondering whether anyone knows when offers start to come in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I didn't heard from other threads that LSE is giving out offers that early. Have u submitted your application?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    LSE starts giving offers from Early January after Christmas vacation but some departments with greater popularity may take substantially longer. For me it took almost 4 months for LSE to give me an offer in early Feb 2017 (I submitted application in early October 2016 and my program belongs to Department of Management) so I understand the pain of waiting. From my experiences those who received a decision very early are likely to be unsuccessful applicants which means the longer you wait the greater chance you will be successful as Department stays with your application much longer for further comparison against other applicants with similar profile. Good luck ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.