Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm hoping someone here might have some knowledge of the earth science/geography and environmental science courses. I would like to have a career involving GIS (geographic information systems) but I'm not sure which of these courses would be best for this. I think I remember GIS being mentioned on the OU website when I started looking at courses a few weeks ago but now I can't seem to find it despite doing a search on their website.

At the moment I can't compare the courses either using their 'My Study Plan' as I'm waiting for the OU to sort out an apparent duplicate registration, but two emails and two phone calls later I'm no further on.

Thanks
    Rachel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.