Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really like someone and I can't stop thinking about this certain person...

ReputationRep:
    your not in love hun
    your just really attracted to them

how long have you been in "love" with this person?

(Original post by JadeCrystal1)

The correct term is “crush”
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    your not in love hun
    your just really attracted to them

how long have you been in "love" with this person?
    About 2 months...

ReputationRep:
    Have you had proper conversations with this person? It's just a crush I can assure you that

ReputationRep:
    give your self a few more months to know for sure,i had a crush for someone for 6 months and then after that
    i kind of concluded that i loved him cause i waited so long (2 years)
    then on the 3rd year he asked me out and he is now my boyfriend
    its now been a year with him, and i was well worth the wait!

About 2 months...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    give your self a few more months to know for sure,i had a crush for someone for 6 months and then after that
    i kind of concluded that i loved him cause i waited so long (2 years)
    then on the 3rd year he asked me out and he is now my boyfriend
    its now been a year with him, and i was well worth the wait!
    Did u ever think about ur future together? Did u feel like they were "the one"? Lucky u, btw, on getting ur crush

ReputationRep:
    Girl, i have the same damn issue. i dont know whether im in love or not!!!! Liked the guy on and off for 2 years now but we're just friends. its confusing and irritating and i think once i know his true feelings. I WONT CARE ANYMORE!!! gahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Did u ever think about ur future together? Did u feel like they were "the one"? Lucky u, btw, on getting ur crush
    I think about our future and maybe if they are the one and everytime i see him im so self conscious

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says you "just know" when you're in love. I believe this. With my boyfriend, it was like my feelings towards him just changed suddenly. We were Skyping and he had to go to work, so when we hung up I just got this feeling of "I can't see him for hours" and that made me feel something hard to describe, but it was at that moment I knew it wasn't just really liking him, it was love. I've not doubted it. In my opinion, if you're doubting it, you're not in love. You know or you don't.

ReputationRep:
    infact i was surprised uknw
    pm me and ill let u in

ReputationRep:
    Have you started screaming yet? That's when you know its love

55 second mark

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.