Turn on thread page Beta

Withdrawing a deferred place help!!! watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hello, i'm on a gap year and I am currently holding a deferred place at demontfort uni however I want to withdraw this place and apply to other uni due to finding a better suited course. Does anyone know how to withdraw the place as i can't seem to find any way to do it through ucas track?
    • #1

    Just contact the Uni
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.