Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I want to ask about what conditions must be fulfilled to apply for a maintenance loan for living. I can't find any option by online on student finance england site
    If I’m European student from Poland on first year on coventry university
    Every condition from gov page i fulfill expect 5 years living in UK and from some sources i heard about 3 months of employment before application.
    Best regards Patryk

ReputationRep:
    Hi I from Poland too You can apply as a migrant worker on condition that you have to work during all academic year at least 15 hours per week but according to the hours I am not exactly sure how many should be. You have to fill PN1 form and send it to SFE with your passport and any proofs that you are currently working. Hope I help a little bit ☺️

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 22, 2017

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.