Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I want to ask about what conditions must be fulfilled to apply for a maintenance loan for living. I can't find any option by online on student finance england site
    If I’m European student from Poland on first year on coventry university
    Every condition from gov page i fulfill expect 5 years living in UK and from some sources i heard about 3 months of employment before application.
    Best regards Patryk

    Hi I from Poland too You can apply as a migrant worker on condition that you have to work during all academic year at least 15 hours per week but according to the hours I am not exactly sure how many should be. You have to fill PN1 form and send it to SFE with your passport and any proofs that you are currently working. Hope I help a little bit ☺️
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.