Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok, so theres this boy that sits on my table in R.E. and all my friends say he likes me and we should date. I dont hate him but we have completely 100% different sets of friends and I dont know if he likes me or if hes just talking to me because out of everyone on my table, he knows me the best.
    One time when we were doing a practice test, I looked up and he was staring at me and quickly looked down and then looked back up and laughed.
    How do I know if he genuinely likes me as a friend or as something more. Lately, he doesnt engage with me as much as he used to - he still does but idk. I really dont think he likes me but how can I be positive? And what are the genuine tell-tale signs that a guy likes you? Sorry this was so long ahaa

ReputationRep:
    Boys are weird but keep checking if he looks at you or does something else.

ReputationRep:
    When his little wiener becomes the eiffel tower.

ReputationRep:
    If he keeps looking at you

ReputationRep:
    If he keeps staring at your boobs

ReputationRep:
    It's not very religious of you to think of fornication with boys at your table during religious studies lessons. Focus on your studies instead, common harlot.

I used to stop engaging with girls who I was crushing on after being pretty open and talkative at first because I was afraid of making an ass of myself. Nowadays I usually end up doing just that, so I just go for it and whatever happens is whatever happens. I'd say it's a pretty positive sign of "something more".
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You don't, unless they say so. That's why it's best to ask them out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.