Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Learning What My Future Will Be Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I am making this blog to motivate myself into studying.

Name:  IMG_20161124_154429114.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  495.0 KB

Just like this pic inspires me. I took this pic and edited.

I am working at
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Lang: 6-7 (AQA)
    English Lit:7-8 (AQA)
    Maths:6 (Edexcel)
    French:5 (AQA)
    Geo:7 (AQA)
    Science:7 (AQA)
    BTEC Sport:N/A (Need to do online test) (Edexcel)
    Art:4 (AQA)
    Photography:4 (AQA)

Predicted Grades are 7+ in all subjects or equivelent (Distincation/Distincation*)

I want to get 7+ In all my subjects and at least 1 Grade 9.
    As my Username describes and remember things easily.
    Most people in my school think I am the smartest girl in the year. But I think they just need to find their way to learn. I have no idea what i am going to do in College or Uni but you know probably figure it out soon.

My Goal for this Half Term holiday is to:
    Finish My Coast Notebook For Geo.
    Analyse Christmas Carol
    Learn Vocab For French
    Draw 1 thing
    Do Mini topic in Maths
    Finish Book On BTEC Sport Unit 1
    Do FlashCards for Sci B4/B5
    And Write a bit more of my story.

I have a blog here:https://creativeengima.blogspot.co.uk/

On non school related topic: I want to drink more water, Wake up everyday and stretch, I also want to paint more in November , Relax and make lots of memories with my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Half Term

So I study maths, Science, English and Art. For art I practiced drawing triangle, circle, rectangles and squares.

For maths I just praticed some algebric since that is one of the things i am really back at. I also analysed Christmas Carol a bit. For Science I made flashcards for B4. To be truthful I was quite lazy but i didn't most things i wanted to do. (Picture below of what I did)

First Week Back

So this week i was also lazy. I just realised(It is friday today) that I spend 10 hours watching programs. So in geo I have been learning about how mircoleans can help countries and how tourism has affected Tunisia. In science we have been learning about B6 and we will have a mid unit test. In english we have been praticing paper 1 (English Lang) and we were supposed to do a pratice writing exam before our real one next friday however most of the people in the class were pulled out to do our BTEC P.E exam. In Btec P.e I luckily got the easiest exam . There were out of 3 possible test that i could have gotten. In maths we are learning about alegbric fractions and we will have a test on wednesday. Which i will revise on Monday and Tuesday. In French we got a 90 word pratice not test but like mini test?. In Photgraphy I had a crazy week . We had a deadline which i just meet but I printed out wrong . Luckily my teacher said it was ok. I am hoping to draw today or Saturday or Sunday but idk.
    Unreleated to School
    So feeling this song Black by G-Dragon and Sky Ferreira. It is a good ont that i haven't heard in ages.Another one by G-Dragon is R.O.D ft. Lydia Paek

I realised how much people have changed since i meet them. My friend called C has changed so much. They used to be so kind and nice but now they have changed so much. I think the people they started hanging around changed them so much. I finally realised what adults mean when they say

it is true.The thing is that their friends are people who uses people. An example is they always ask people to buy them food and if they don't get it from you they ask someone else. I know some people may say that i should leave them and i shouldn't be their friend but we did have a friendship outside this but not anymore. And it makes me sad. One of those people is so smart and they have so much potential to be good but a year or two ago they changed groups of friends and also stopped wanting to try.

Goals for next week
    • Try and draw more
    • Do homework before due day
    • Plan my days better
    • Wake up earlier
    • Make resources
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    hey good luck with your journey! im sure you'll smash gcses. any ideas on what you wanna take for a level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    hey good luck with your journey! im sure you'll smash gcses. any ideas on what you wanna take for a level?
    Thanks I have no idea but maybe geo chemistry or physics and idk for the rest.
    Good luck to you too.

ReputationRep:
    Just decided that Fridays will be Music Fridays.

ReputationRep:

Monday

So today I did all my homework.I had a geography homework which was a 2,6 and 9 marked questioned. I found it ok. We were learning about Human Geography about how tourism effects Tunisia. I had French from 2:45 til 4:30. It is the only lesson we have a week so we defiently have to work hard. We had done an assessment and the teacher had marked it. The teacher said I had to simplfily my work. I understand what she means. I was thinking in English rather than French. If that make sense. I also finished my presentation for Photography finally!!. I have been dying to try and finish it.

Tuesday

Today was ok. IT was also parents evening. It made me motivated to try really hard and get higher grades. Although I didn't study when i came back home from it. I made cupcakes with my sister instead. It was good fun. I was shocked at how many teacher believe that i could actually get high grades.

Wednesday

I have been trying to do more work and it has gone ok. I am currently missing my two favourite shows shown in portuguese but for the sake of studying and this blog , I left it. On friday i am going to have a huge study session and probably put pictures here. I am going to revise for Geo, Maths, BTEC PE and i think that is it. in BTEC P.E we are doing two units at one so it is a bit of a mess. In Maths we just did a our end of unit assessment an i got 47/60 which was a 8-. I wanted one more marks as it would have gotten me a 8 but i am pretty happy since i got one of the highest in class. Something that shocked me was when my geo teacher told me that there was nobdy to pull ,me up in Geo. I knew that i wa sone of the highest as I naturally found geo easy since in portugal it is a bit harder but i didn't think i was the top. I don't want to brag.

Song I am loving :

Attached Images

Attached Files
  1. File Type: pptx Karl Blossfeldt.pptx (3.71 MB, 10 views)

ReputationRep:
    Friday-10th November
    So today, I didn't go to school. Instead I went to my dad's graduating cermony. I also decided today to woke up at 1:00 am and not go to sleep. Normally I got to sleep at 9:00pm and wake up at 6:00am. So to not sleep those hours was horrible. As well as that yesterday had left me stressed and emotionally exhausted so that it why I didn't post. Today was suppossed to be a happy day but emotionally I felt crap. So when we came back from the graduating cermony, I just wanted to sleep. Normally I only have naps that are an hour and half or two hours but today I sleep for almost 3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Since I need to catch up with the work I didn't do at school, I am doing it now.

This is my art homework. It is to create a slideshow on Randy Grskovic and how he distorts photos and etc. It is quite easy to do if you know what you are doing.

ReputationRep:

This what we are doing in maths, I know it seems basic but my teacher starts with the basic and then builds it up to harder questions. That is what I like about my teacher.

For my BTEC P.E and Geography, I will upload photos later.

Not related to school: I need to destress and today is Music Fridays is so going to help. Tomorrow i will also do my english assessment which my teacher gave me 15 more minutes so yeah. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I haven't done anything after school on Monday and Tuesday.

To be cringy I will say #sorrybutnotsorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmartMemoryGirl!)
    To be honest I haven't done anything after this school on Monday and Tuesday.

To be cringy I will say #sorrybutnotsorry.
    This is so relatable. Don't worry tomorrow is a new day (also to be cringy) and another chance (to procrastinate) I mean work really hard.

ReputationRep:
    nice gyg!

are you in year 10?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I LOVE GYG that have lots of photos, they're so much more entertaining! I love that first shot too, that's really beautiful :lovedup2: your target grades are looking really good, good luck for that!

Have you done much painting this month? Can we see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    I LOVE GYG that have lots of photos, they're so much more entertaining! I love that first shot too, that's really beautiful :lovedup2: your target grades are looking really good, good luck for that!

Have you done much painting this month? Can we see?

This month I haven't done as much painting however i have work from last month. I am hoping to do some more work this weekend though.
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SmartMemoryGirl!)
    This month I haven't done as much painting however i have work from last month. I am hoping to do some more work this weekend though.
    :eek: wow, that's really good! I can't wait to see your new paintings

ReputationRep:
    No I am in year 11.

ReputationRep:

Wednesday & Thursday

I finally finished doing B6 revision cards. Yeah!!! So Happy. Just in time for my test of B6 tommorrow. I wanted to do more but compressing 8 pages of CGP science into 8 small flashcard took longer then I had expected. Probably tommorow morning I may do some christmas carol analysis. At 6:00am. I also did a 9 mark geo question about Nigeria's economy. I am also copying this idea from Mez_merising.

English:we did a master class in the hall with most of the year 11, I did learn a bit. We were doing descriptive writing. We learnt how to alternate between sentce structure cause our year group is really bad at that.

Maths: It was boring. My teacher is not here and I want to learn the result of a maths test that we did. I know for sure that i have dropped 7 marks or more.

Attachment 703904

ReputationRep:
    Friday
    Maths: My maths teacher wasn't here again and all the other classes got their grades for the maths exam that i talked about. It was boring once again. I don't know where my book is so yeah probably lost a term and half worth of work.
    English: We had a master class about descriptive writing again. I found it a bit useful. My head starting hurting around here. I also discovered that my friend in another class was really upset by what she got. She got 40%. We tried to cheer her up.

Science: It was funny. We did our end of unit test for B6 and i think that i did alright. I missed out on a mark as i forgot that archaea are extremophiles.
    P.E: Our teacher had to do the watching over the unit 1 exam so we had to go to another classroom. We went to the sport halls and there was another class (our year . Their teacher had to watch us). We really didn't do any work as the teacher didn't really watch us. Most of the other wnet on their phones.
    Geography: I discovered that my friend was going to get another extra 5 minutes after school as he didn't finish it and we finish early. We were talking about the test answers and then they told me that they were going to get extra 5 mins.

Photography: My head was aching by then. I didn't feel good and i knew it was because i didn't drink enough water. Stupid of me at lunch i also forgot to buy water.I took picture of flowers frozen in water. It turned out really good.

I am planning to freeze flowers at home and take some pictures. I am also making it a serious goal to drink water since it is really affecting me. I have gotten home and it is 7:00pm and i have drank like 3 glasses of water amd my head is still hurting me. It is hurting less but still really bad.

Goals for weekend+next week
    • Drink water
    • Stretch when waking up
    • Paint/Draw
    • Upload more
    • Revise for English Poetry

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not updating. My week has been hetic and I found out that in the same week that i have my english lang paper 1 & 2 , i have 3 science mocks as well. I got the result results for my Maths . I got 65/80. I was a little upset but happy as well. In my english writing i got a 6 one mark off a 7 and it annoyed me so much. French homework for me was so long this week. I did 7 pages long and my teacher said we will get even more as we are finishing a 30 mins early. Geography has been ok. I really want to revise for natural hazards. I keep forgeting to buy the geography revision book. Photography is going quite fast. I am trying to meet deadlines .
    Name:  IMG_20171119_130434082.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  560.2 KB

This painting was more on the abstarct side of what i usually do but i just went with it.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not updaing but i have too much work. I will probably update after the mocks(2 english,3 science +1 maths) after next week .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.