Forever alone.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just broke up with my boyfriend and I can't help but feeling I'll be forever alone now for the rest of my life and I won't mind anyone else again. I know it's weird to think that at 20 but I really feel like that was my only chance.
qasim-96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just broke up with my boyfriend and I can't help but feeling I'll be forever alone now for the rest of my life and I won't mind anyone else again. I know it's weird to think that at 20 but I really feel like that was my only chance.
How can you be forever alone when you've just been in a relationship?
Also, you're only 20 fgs.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's normal to feel like this at first because your emotions are so raw. Give yourself time to recover, and then gradually put yourself back out there. You'll find someone.
Avaia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You haven't even lived a quarter of your life yet, you have SOOOOO much more left to experience, in 10 years you will look back on this as just some old thing. I know it hurts now and feels really *****y, but if you put it into perspective this is only a tiny fraction of your entire life.
You are allowed to feel s****y about this and you are allowed to be down, just try not to let the feelings completely take over, surround yourself with friends and positivity for now till you get through the initial stages of the breakup, then try to focus on yourself for a while
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.72%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.69%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.11%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.48%

Watched Threads