The Student Room Group

Dance

I am trying to help my friend. Basically we want the a-level course to be run. The school has access to facilities, a teacher and willing students. It has been about 6 weeks since school has started but they cancelled dance A-level just before sixth form began. The year 13s are still doing dance and last year 100% of the students got A* to B grades. Please give me tips and advice on how to get this course to run again. My friend really needs it to get good grades because she isn't really connecting to one subject she chose as a ditch effort after finding out the school wouldn't run dance. PLEASE ANY TIPS/ADVICE OR ARGUMENTS FOR DANCE A-LEVEL WILL HELP,or maybe information as to why they would stop running the course. Thank you for any/all contributions
Original post by urh
I am trying to help my friend. Basically we want the a-level course to be run. The school has access to facilities, a teacher and willing students. It has been about 6 weeks since school has started but they cancelled dance A-level just before sixth form began. The year 13s are still doing dance and last year 100% of the students got A* to B grades. Please give me tips and advice on how to get this course to run again. My friend really needs it to get good grades because she isn't really connecting to one subject she chose as a ditch effort after finding out the school wouldn't run dance. PLEASE ANY TIPS/ADVICE OR ARGUMENTS FOR DANCE A-LEVEL WILL HELP,or maybe information as to why they would stop running the course. Thank you for any/all contributions

Maybe start a petition?
Or why not find another school that offers it?
Thank u, we found out that it was because class sizes were too small which was an issue for funding. We are looking into a school next door that runs this course.

Quick Reply

Latest