AMD Radeon R5 435 Graphics card? Good or Bad?

Watch
TechSupport
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I found a nice tower with good specs ( I5 processor, 8GB Ram, 3TB storage and 128 GB SSD), however the graphics card may be a problem? Is the graphics going to be a problem when playing Player Unknown Battlegrounds?

If you know any good pcs up to £700, link them below and lastly would gaming pc’s last me a long time for e.g 5 years ?
cyqix
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would personally suggest building your own- Will be cheaper and usually performs better than prebuilts
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's dreadful, it's slightly faster than a top end phone's GPU, about double a last gen console, or about a 15th of current top end GPUs in terms of raw power, or cutting edge nearly 10 years ago.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TechSupport)
I found a nice tower with good specs ( I5 processor, 8GB Ram, 3TB storage and 128 GB SSD), however the graphics card may be a problem? Is the graphics going to be a problem when playing Player Unknown Battlegrounds?

If you know any good pcs up to £700, link them below and lastly would gaming pc’s last me a long time for e.g 5 years ?
Like you've been told in your other threads, it's garbage. Stop looking at this pc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.49%
No (274)
78.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed