Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am on my year abroad at the moment and I qualify for the travel grant. I filled in a travel claims form for journeys I have taken as part of my year abroad and I would like to know when I will know if I can get the money back and when I will get it. So far I have heard nothing since I sent the claims form with the proof of payment for the journeys. I sent it on the 25/09/2017.
    Thanks
    Millie
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieg17)
    Hello,
    I am on my year abroad at the moment and I qualify for the travel grant. I filled in a travel claims form for journeys I have taken as part of my year abroad and I would like to know when I will know if I can get the money back and when I will get it. So far I have heard nothing since I sent the claims form with the proof of payment for the journeys. I sent it on the 25/09/2017.
    Thanks
    Millie

Hi Millie,

The travel grant team are currently taking 20 working days to process claims from the date of receipt.

If we estimate that your information was received on 27/09/2017

Then you can expect it to be processed before Monday, 27 th October

and check online for any update from the following day Tuesday, 28th October

Thanks Rona

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.