Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Little baby lion cub tries to rawr Watch

ReputationRep:
    This little baby lion is trying to rawr but he can't What a delightful beast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)

(You have to switch on the sound, video is in the Twitter link)

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/...85613003087872
    Roar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    Roar?
    It's cuter to spell it rawr. In light of the high kawaii factor of the little beast, I thought it was appropriate
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Moved to chat

If only they remained that cute and harmless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Moved to chat
    Fair enough, it is more suited to that.

If only they remained that cute and harmless
    In fairness to the lion race, they are very loving, social animals. They enjoy cuddling each other, and like to play, and they have very complex emotions and attachments to one another.

I watched this documentary about these two lion brothers, they got separated when another lion attacked them and one of the lion brothers gets lost in the swamp at night, he can't find his lion brother and he's all alone and scared, and cries out for his brother

Actually, here is that scene;

https://youtu.be/M-AqCPzqBWc?t=30m9s

It's so sweet when they're reunited.

As I said, these are very noble, loving creatures. I would say tigers are somewhat different, they are much more likely to attack humans for no reason
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, it is more suited to that.

In fairness to the lion race, they are very loving, social animals. They enjoy cuddling each other, and like to play, and they have very complex emotions and attachments to one another.

I watched this documentary about these two lion brothers, they got separated when another lion attacked them and one of the lion brothers gets lost in the swamp at night, he can't find his lion brother and he's all alone and scared, and cries out for his brother

Actually, here is that scene;

https://youtu.be/M-AqCPzqBWc?t=30m9s

It's so sweet when they're reunited.

As I said, these are very noble, loving creatures. I would say tigers are somewhat different, they are much more likely to attack humans for no reason
    I'm going to watch that documentary from the start, thanks for linking it.

I love how even in the presence of a female and mating the brothers don't fight. Lions are fantastic animals I'd love to go on a safari one day.

ReputationRep:

so precious xx

ReputationRep:
    "What a weak snowflake generation this is. Learn to ****ing roar like real men"

ReputationRep:
    Roar rawr xD grrrrr
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayed0123)
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    I'm going to watch that documentary from the start, thanks for linking it.

I love how even in the presence of a female and mating the brothers don't fight. Lions are fantastic animals I'd love to go on a safari one day.
    True! The bros love each other, it was so adorable when they were reunited and hugged each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayed0123)
    "What a ****ing cuck, I bet he's another verified libtard"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.