Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR- Round 7: Night Three Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to lynch today?
    04MR17
    0%
    Airmed
    0%
    BionicPinkyBear
    0%
    Michiyo
    0%
    DreamlinerFinder
    0%
    Khlomes1
    0%
    Labrador99
    0%
    laurawatt
    0%
    ClearSky II
    0%
    Snoozinghamster
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Quick Note: I'm sorry this took so long, I've been busy with uni coursework, I've been homesick and unmotivated to do anything, and I just started YouTube and that took me a while to get around, but without further ado, here is...

Night 3

Disclaimer: the story part does not reveal anyone's roles

The wolves were outraged. They had lost one of their own, and tonight, they were going to take their revenge. They were unsure of who they were going to kill, but the call for fresh flesh and blood was starting to take over, turning them into cold-blooded killers.

They ran, three sets of thundering paws against the ground, ears overwhelmed by the thudding of their own blood running, nose catching the faint smell of blood. They followed that sent into the home of an awake villager.

shadowdweller was an uneasy sleeper, and despite the curfew imposed by both the mayor and the sheriff, had taken a stroll around town, admiring the silence that had come with the fall of night, and the bright stars that illuminated her path. They seemed to twinkle with their own unique light as if trying to speak. She failed to notice the sound of paws and nails pitter-patting on the cobblestone path.

shadowdweller was shoved from the back, falling flat on her face. The smell of wet dog and rotting flesh was over whelming her senses, causing her body to freeze. She was mauled into, by wolves with human eye colours, eyes vivid with emotions of hate. It was terrifying. The thick coarse fur seemed to both scratch and tickle, and then, it was over. The wolves had killed yet another person. They howled into the sky, meteors falling across the sky, and ran off before anyone could spot them.

The next morning, it was ClearSky II who was walking around with Labrador99 that spotted the body of their fallen townie. ClearSky II couldn’t cope with the sight of the corpse broke down into tears and gagged several times whilst Labrador99 ran to Kholmes1 house and made as much noise as possible such as barking and scratching the door to get the sheriff to wake up. Finally, when she did and opened the front door, Labrador99’s whimpers could only confirm that they had to deal with another death.

Arriving on the scene, Airmed, DreamlinerFinder and laurawatt, were trying to comfort ClearSky II who was still panicked over finding the body, and Snoozinghamster who had put puzzle pieces together to realise that it was their neighbour who had become an unlucky victim. BionicPinkyBear was still in shock about how fast it had taken the wolves to appoint a new victim and was being talked at by 04MR17 but did not hear a word as their eyes were fixed on the bloodied streets. Michiyo was petting Labrador99, calming the dog down, as she understood that dogs also felt stress and could be negatively affected by the stress. With some help of volunteers, Kholmes1 transported the body into the morgue and ran a few blood tests to indeed confirm that shadowdweller did not carry the virus that cursed Luna del Lobo, and none of shadowdweller’s possessions suggested that she was nothing but a villager.

Recap:

Shadowdweller was killed by the wolves

Shadowdweller was a villager

YOU NOW HAVE 24 HOURS TO DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO LYNCH

Map:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 21.50.19.png
Views: 20
Size:  309.0 KB

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :rip:

Shadow:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo
    RIP shadowdweller
    Who could it be. We need to find them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Can I lynch Cupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Can I lynch Cupid
    You can vote, but it will not count :-/
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertySea)
    You can vote, but it will not count :-/
    but I may still be charged? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    but I may still be charged? :emo:
    What?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What?
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:
    Please explain what you meant, I want to help you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Please explain what you meant, I want to help you
    I suspect Cheese is making a joke about those things you can voted for like X Factor and you get charged for it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I suspect Cheese is making a joke about those things you can voted for like X Factor and you get charged for it.
    :five: Afterlife ain't so bad innit
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    :five: Afterlife ain't so bad innit
    I'm back though. :awesome:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    oh right yeah
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I'm back though. :awesome:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    RIP shadowdweller :rip:

I have no idea who to vote for, so I will abstain lest someone makes a convincing point.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from Germany, so only just saw this
    RIP shadowdweller

ReputationRep:
    I’m going to be pretty quiet this week as in a cadet trip and only have signal in one room.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No one voted. What happens now?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want to submit a vote? I'm updating tonight. I have to film content for a YouTube video today and go buy food.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.