The Student Room Group

Disability Support at Chester Uni?

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the disability support is like at Chester University? Are they helpful and accessible? I was at college quite a few years ago studying a part-time course that ran for a year and their support services were great. Every term I had a 1:1 with someone and they asked me how I was getting on, etc. I know it's probably different at Uni.

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by poem1
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the disability support is like at Chester University? Are they helpful and accessible? I was at college quite a few years ago studying a part-time course that ran for a year and their support services were great. Every term I had a 1:1 with someone and they asked me how I was getting on, etc. I know it's probably different at Uni.

@University of Chester might be able to tell you something more about the specifics of what is offered. What you are legally entitled to you will be the same at whatever university you go to:yep:
Original post by poem1
Hi all,

Hi, our Disability and Inclusion team would be happy to speak to you about the support you require. You can email [email protected] or call 01244 511059 for advice. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest