The Student Room Group

boyfriend ignoring me? help pls

I dont want to sound like a psycho, but I feel like my bf is ignoring me; ive replied to our conversation in messenger but he hasnt replied in like 3 days and he's always active on fb...

also he keeps on hanging out with his 'friend' who is a girl... and at first i thought nothing of it, but...
she's crashed at his house after a night out
theyve gone out for a 'chat' over dinner after work (where im pretty sure he gave her his sweater to wear)
they've even visited london together... and they just met each other like 1-2 months ago at work.

Aaand he's posted pics of her on his instagram but he hasnt posted any pics of us on his instagram and we've been together for 3 months.

Should i be worried or nah?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, sounds like he's going for an upgrade.
Reply 2
Yep, definately be worried.
Reply 3
Original post by Student-95
Yeah, sounds like he's going for an upgrade.

Original post by Lia22
Yep, definately be worried.

I mean he's told me that he's going to be out with a 'friend' and that he's letting me know before so that we're 'transparent' but i dont like the fact that he's always spending time with her rather than me or his actual other guy friends you know? And he tells me i shouldnt be worried cuz she also has a bf but i still feel bad and i hate that im doubting him...
Call me a freak but hell no would I ever a date a guy with a girl mate. This guy is childish and probably dresses like clay from 13 reasons why so just make a wise decision
Original post by Emerald777O
Call me a freak but hell no would I ever a date a guy with a girl mate. This guy is childish and probably dresses like clay from 13 reasons why so just make a wise decision

Yeah, that's weird.
Are you not friends with any males?
Yeah, that's weird.
Are you not friends with any males?

Nope
Nope

So do you just not like men? If you had a boyfriend would it be purely physical?
So do you just not like men? If you had a boyfriend would it be purely physical?

I don't get along with boys which is so weird since I want to get married one day lmfao. Dunno what you mean by that soz
You could talk to him?
Original post by Anonymous
I dont want to sound like a psycho, but I feel like my bf is ignoring me; ive replied to our conversation in messenger but he hasnt replied in like 3 days and he's always active on fb...

also he keeps on hanging out with his 'friend' who is a girl... and at first i thought nothing of it, but...
theyve gone out for a 'chat' over dinner after work (where im pretty sure he gave her his sweater to wear)
they've even visited london together... and they just met each other like 1-2 months ago at work.

Aaand he's posted pics of her on his instagram but he hasnt posted any pics of us on his instagram and we've been together for 3 months.

Yes be worried, now test him back by seeing your male friends and hanging out with them, don't sex them but just hang out, see what he does.
It could be anything really, have you tried texting/calling him? Maybe message saying how worried you are. He could be stressed or having a tough time right now or it could be something more sinister but communication is key 🙂

lol me too but i really like him so im always letting him hang out with his friends. He's like the really friendly outgoing guy who's friends with everyone and I dont want to be that gf that stops him from doing things...
Original post by Tiger Rag
You could talk to him?

I want to but I feel bad for feeling this way because he informs me he's seeing a friend and i trust him its just i feel like we're growing apart and I cant help it if he loses instrest... :frown:
lol me too but i really like him so im always letting him hang out with his friends. He's like the really friendly outgoing guy who's friends with everyone and I dont want to be that gf that stops him from doing things...

What do you like about him??
Reply 15

You're not a freak but I can't understand what's wrong with guys having girls as friends. Loyalty can exist while a guy has a platonic relationship with his friends of the opposite sex.
Original post by will'o'wisp2
Yes be worried, now test him back by seeing your male friends and hanging out with them, don't sex them but just hang out, see what he does.

haha ngl i was contemplating on doing that but I don't want to be 'extra' and make things worse...
Original post by VaticanCameos
It could be anything really, have you tried texting/calling him? Maybe message saying how worried you are. He could be stressed or having a tough time right now or it could be something more sinister but communication is key 🙂

Well i havent directly talked to him about it, but he does take ages to reply and it always says he's "active' but he doesnt reply to my messages in good time... and its hard for us to see each other cuz my parents dont want me going out...

but he's messaged me saying that he wants to talk and get some things off his chest...
What do you like about him??

idk... i like everything about him which sounds cheesy but its true 😅

Get someone to watch them while they are out if they are more than friends it will soon show

Quick Reply

Latest