The Student Room Group

Uni offers

How long does it take for universities to give you offers?
Reply 1
It all depends on the uni, when you submitted your application and when the dealine is. Some universities make offers within a few days, other a few weeks, some more than a month :/ there is sadly no set offer timeline
I think it really depends. East Anglia got my application around 6:30am yesterday and gave me an offer the same day at around 11:00am. Kent received my application the same day, and I just received an offer from them this afternoon. However, I am still waiting on my three other choices. I know some people wait for almost 2 months before they get offers from certain Uni's. Uni's that tend to be under subscribed appear to give out offers a little quicker, naturally (though this doesn't seem to be the case here). I've heard that some Uni's like Cambridge wait til January.
Reply 3
Original post by JessicaEMB
How long does it take for universities to give you offers?

My earliest offer was a few weeks after submission (late October), and the latest was a few days before the March deadline, so it varies pretty substantially. This includes denials too.

It's out of your hands now so honestly it's best not to worry about it and instead focus on acing your A Levels so you can smash the offers when they come through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending