Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I want to apply to 3 degrees for uni but I don't know how do my personal statement. The thing is that I am going to apply to 1 genetics degree, 1 microbiology degree and 1 psychology degrees but will I have to say how does genetics and microbiology relate with psychology? And also do I have to include it as 1 personal statement?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You can't really write a PS for those three different courses. Plus the admissions tutors will see that you are applying for other degrees, as they are at the same uni. You need to decide what to apply for before you write your PS

ReputationRep:
    So can you apply to more than one course in the same university through UCAS or not??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    So can you apply to more than one course in the same university through UCAS or not??
    You probably can... but just don't
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    You can but it wouldn't be the best idea

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 21, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.