Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at Sheffield Hallam uni want to make friends? Made a few friends on my course and during freshers but its always nice to talk to new people
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disney888)
    Anyone at Sheffield Hallam uni want to make friends? Made a few friends on my course and during freshers but its always nice to talk to new people
    Moved to the Sheffield Hallam University forum.

I hope you meet new people here and become friends! :hugs:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm at Hallam in my third year, what course are you studying?

There's loads of Fresher's pages on Facebook, these are great to meet new people. Also if you're living away from home, the accommodation pages are a good way to make friends with other people who live in different blocks!

Anna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Moved to the Sheffield Hallam University forum.

I hope you meet new people here and become friends! :hugs:
    Thank you so much!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annablagg)
    Hey,

I'm at Hallam in my third year, what course are you studying?

There's loads of Fresher's pages on Facebook, these are great to meet new people. Also if you're living away from home, the accommodation pages are a good way to make friends with other people who live in different blocks!

Anna
    Hey! I’ll pm you if you don’t mind

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I’ll pm you if you don’t mind
    No worries! I've sent you a message back

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I think I've seen you posting or replying on a few different threads before. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to!

Other ways you could meet some new people are joining societies and checking out some of the events going on at the HUBs (there are some cool ones coming up to Christmas!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.