Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I paranoid, does he even like me? Watch

This could get a little lengthy but I'll keep it fairly short.
    I've been speaking to this guy for around 4 months and I'm planning on going close to him as one of my friends live fairly close, so I asked him if he would pick me up and take me to her house when I reached the train station, he agreed as well.
    The thing that got me was earlier he thought, or so he says.. that he muted his microphone while on the phone to one of his friends, he was laughing and asked about some girls name, which for some reason got me in the mind of, is he going to sleep with her? Why do I feel jealous that he is going to pick up his drunk friends and this drunk girl?
    Not only that but he said he was doing it because they all pay him for basically being his taxi service but when I insisted on paying him when he drives me, he refuses to accept it, I ask why? And he is like "don't play stupid" Giggles a little and then I repeat, why? And then his response was "I don't want to take your money, you don't have much".. when fairly enough I'm earning fairly reasonable amount.. does he even like me?

Another thing is that, he constantly flirts when we get on call together, he will make sex jokes with me and most the time it gets pretty serious, when I mentioned Doing stuff for real he does this.
    "I'm only taking you to your friends".
    Give or take another 10/15 minutes and he's saying stuff like..
    "How are we even meant to have sex in a car"
    Or..
    "That girls pretty but she's not you, she doesn't have your perfect curves, be nice sex".

It's just actually confusing..
    Am I wasting my time, or am I just paranoid because genuinely he cares about my health and other things but sometimes it's like really hard to understand, it's as if I'm questioning everything he does.. we sit on calls for hours upon hours when we do call, he says while gaming that sometimes he gets distracted by me as if to say "you're too cute" and many occasions I have said I know you deep down love me (as a joke) and he doesn't even deny, he says nothing at all and so I respond, clearly i just answered that and he's like "not saying anything"..

Sorry for the length, I'm just so confused right now and need some advice ..
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    LOL just **** him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.