Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    As above replies - and you probably need this thread in the PG forum instead:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4839452
    alright thankyou
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanbruce)
    ohhh i see i thought i wouldnt be guranteed a college i just wasnt to sure

ohhh i can see now why they wont be as important for PG as they are for UG
    and do you know if A levels and GCSEs are taken into considered when applying to oxford for masters
    I don't think they are - I don't remember actually sending them as part of my application but it is possible and it might depend on course. They were much more interested in my undergrad transcript and writing samples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    I don't think they are - I don't remember actually sending them as part of my application but it is possible and it might depend on course. They were much more interested in my undergrad transcript and writing samples.
    ohhh really
    I want to apply to BCL course and dont some require a CV to send as part of the application which may include other qualifications

ReputationRep:
    ohhh really
    I want to apply to BCL course and dont some require a CV to send as part of the application which may include other qualifications
    Yes, that's true but personally I don't have all my GCSE grades listed on my CV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    Yes, that's true but personally I don't have all my GCSE grades listed on my CV
    Would they take into account my results at GCSE or A level as my A levels when maming a decision about me being on the masters course if i was to put them on the CV as my A levels arent really the best despite me being at durham uni

ReputationRep:
    Would they take into account my results at GCSE or A level as my A levels when maming a decision about me being on the masters course if i was to put them on the CV as my A levels arent really the best despite me being at durham uni
    They might but it would be one of the least important factors. They would care much more about your uni grades and relevant work experience I imagine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.