Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to study Economics at uni and I don’t know what unis will be best for me and my grades. I got 7 A*s and 3As at GCSEs and I take maths, history, economics and Chinese for A levels and I’m in year 12. I was thinking of applying to Warwick and UCL but I don’t know if I’m good enough. Also, do I have a good shot at Cambridge or is it a waste of a space?
    Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khant1345)
    I want to study Economics at uni and I don’t know what unis will be best for me and my grades. I got 7 A*s and 3As at GCSEs and I take maths, history, economics and Chinese for A levels and I’m in year 12. I was thinking of applying to Warwick and UCL but I don’t know if I’m good enough. Also, do I have a good shot at Cambridge or is it a waste of a space?
    Thank you xx
    Come on, of course that’s good enough as long as you’re a level grades are to the same standard and a beast PS w/ extra curricular and outside reading (LSE has a recommended reading list) they may not take the Chinese if that is a language you’re fluent in already
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reece.W.J)
    Come on, of course that’s good enough as long as you’re a level grades are to the same standard and a beast PS w/ extra curricular and outside reading (LSE has a recommended reading list) they may not take the Chinese if that is a language you’re fluent in already
    Thank you so much and no I’m not fluent in it ( it’s not my native language either) and thanks for the reading list!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.