Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

K1ngz A-Level journey to A/A* Watch

ReputationRep:
    :fan::fan::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

My A-Level Route To A/A*

Seeing that many of my friends are doing this , hopefully I can use this as a way to Motivate My Self to get amazing grades and hopefully use my experience to motivate others (who knows).

Also i can keep track of all my progress and also gain advice from others.

I will try to post every week (fortnights at max)

GCSE Grades:

Spoiler:
    Show

GCSE Grades:
    A-Computer Science
    7-Maths
    A- Physics
    A-History
    B-Biology
    B-Chemistry
    5-English Language
    5- English Literatrure
    I know these grades are not amazing ( i didn't want to post this at first) but i realized that when it came to GCSE's i didn't try as hard as i could have but its in the past now and My A-Level results will be a response to those grades and
    how i have used it motivate me.

A-Level Prediction Grades:

Spoiler:
    Show

Its only the start of Year 12 and i know i can get higher if i work hard.
    Biology:B
    Maths:B
    Computer Science : B

My Prediction Grades:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Biology:A
    Maths:A
    Computer Science : A

It will be amazing if you follow m
    y journey and help support me on my way to success.

As i said earlier I'll be happy to take anyone's advice and i will be happy to help you all out

Tags:
    If anyone has a GYG they would like me to follow then either put a link on here or tag me in it.

Lemur14 nisha.sri Millie-3 Obiejess CheeseIsVeg LDS16 chelseadagg3r CutieTootsie Fox Corner QA1
    frankielogue epage CoffeeAndPolitics CoffeeGeek
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your A Levels. In terms of predicted A Level results, I also got BBB and I suspect these are worked out from ALPS who use your GCSE results or something like that to work them out. Follow my blog here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4911524

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.