Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing a heath and social diploma level 3( a 2 year course)at college and I finish in around feb/ March of 2018. I really wanted to do a gap year when I finish and was so interested in Camp America or something along the lines of Camp America but for that and relating options you’ve got to be 18 before June 1st and I’m
    Not 18 till July 14, what are my options as I’m open to trying anywhere In the world? Would love to hear other peoples experience and if anyone has any advice that would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.