Turn on thread page Beta

How are your GCSEs going so far? watch

• View Poll Results: How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Great!
    26.52%
    Rubbish
    23.30%
    Somewhere in the middle...
    50.18%

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very confident with my English now cause my English teacher from year 10 is on maternity leave(how selfish of her, in my most important hour:laugh::laugh:) and now I've got an RE teacher who says he went to Oxford but you know... and he isn't very good. But everything else is going fine, Maths I find easy (predicted a 7). But Physics is stressing me out.

ReputationRep:
    i’m doing alright but all these new courses and specifications and everything are such hard work and it’s really stressful! trying to catch up a bit at the moment but i’ve got another year or so *thank goodness*!! it should be alright soon...

anyone else struggling with confidence and motivation?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Any good colleges/6th forms in London anyone would recommend?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am stressing out like mad, I cant seem to sit and do solid revision, which is what I need to do to, I have mocks coming up soon and I know nothing.

(Original post by furryface12)
    It's half term, finally! Or even halfway through or the end for some of you... Six weeks into the school year, how are your GCSEs going? Any subjects you're finding particularly easy or hard? Anyone wish they'd picked different ones yet?

Whether you're in year 10 or 11, share how you're doing and how you want to improve (or how you have improved if it would help other people) here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ModdyNeon)
    I'm not very confident with my English now cause my English teacher from year 10 is on maternity leave(how selfish of her, in my most important hour:laugh::laugh:) and now I've got an RE teacher who says he went to Oxford but you know... and he isn't very good. But everything else is going fine, Maths I find easy (predicted a 7). But Physics is stressing me out.
    I find maths easyish (im predicted an 8) and I find physics v.hard. its alot of formulas which Ii cannot handle.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like a pretty average student achieving mostly 7s and a few 8s at a grammar school, trying to push for the top grades in the next few months!

ReputationRep:
    daunting at first, got to year 11 and then they decided to switch it up so we had to start from the beginning. dreading results day already and not looking forward to the next few months but i'm sure it'll get better when everything settles

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.