The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

When does UoM release MSc dissertation result?

Hi guys

I wanna know when UoM usually posts dissertation results on Blackboard? I submitted mine in early September as scheduled without any delay or extension. Does anyone know when the results are usually released? Many thanks ^__^
Reply 1
I would also like to know. The procedures take really far too long at the uni...
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
My dissertation deadline was on 29th August 2017. Results will be published on 30th November 2017.
This is for my MSc course; timescales may vary from subject to subject.
Reply 3
Original post by imrt92
My dissertation deadline was on 29th August 2017. Results will be published on 30th November 2017.
This is for my MSc course; timescales may vary from subject to subject.

Where did you find this information mate?
Reply 4
Original post by achikha
Where did you find this information mate?

Dissertation unit handbook. This is from the School of Environment, Education and Development. It may vary depending on your school.

Best to contact your programme administrator for clarification if it isn't in your course handbook/your school doesn't have one.
Reply 5
30th November wow that is taking so long. I've been told that the graduation is on 12 Dec, I wanna find out how well I've done or how badly I've screwed up before deciding if I wanna show up in my graduation. Lol UoM is so slow with the diss process. Sigh...
Reply 6
For sure! Some of my friends at other universities get their Masters dissertation results this week...
I think it's just the sheer number of students at Manchester. It does take a while to review a 15,000+ worded piece of work. For my MSc course, there are 50 of us! We just have to wait and see

Quick Reply