guys wot do u prefere with girls Watch

This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hi it'l sound really stupid but im wondering what body tone to guys tend to like on girls. i mean girls tend to like thin but muscly guys with the abdominal muscles showing and biceps etc but what do guys like on girls
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

My girlfriend has the perfect body actually, ALEX - so less of the smart comments! what more could you ask for with a nice petite girly who fits nicely into your arms
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Danyul)
A body like this is nice!

Failing this, a nice defined stomach, or simply two defining lines running down the stomach
yeah alright, good-luck
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Danyul)
A body like this is nice!

Failing this, a nice defined stomach, or simply two defining lines running down the stomach
I know we're talking about bodies here, but her face is pretty ugly to be honest.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol @ danyul the perv

i personally like pale skin myself. dunno why, just always have.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahah yea, gotta agree she has got a damn ugly face, it's nothing special

the picture might be misleading.. i just like a stomach like that. I like pale skin, similar to my own!!

No big muscles, please!

my girlfriend has a lovely body; it does my head in because she doesn't realise that it is nice, although.. i think she actually does and just likes the fact that i like it!
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In my experience, every guy is different....some guys like ultra skinny and toned girls, whereas other guys like curvy girls with a bit of meat on them. I guess the majority of guys go for something in between that.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno really. I tend not to go by the body. Though of course being huge is not a turn on. Neither is being too skinny. Defining too skinny in my opinion would be that pic of heidi klum. Something other than breasts to hold onto is a necessity!

I prefer to get to know the girl at least a bit before deciding if i like her or not. Flame me if you want but I am being truthful.
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
I dunno really. I tend not to go by the body. Though of course being huge is not a turn on.
and what in your opinion is big? anything above a size 10:rolleyes: lol
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
as long as she cant beat me up, i'm happy
lotus_lee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Erm...if she ain't fat (almost obese) or she ain't painfully skinny like a stick with super-anorexia, then that's fine. So basically, as long as they are fit, active and healthy, I'm fine.
zymosan2004
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lotus_lee)
Erm...if she ain't fat (almost obese) or she ain't painfully skinny like a stick with super-anorexia, then that's fine. So basically, as long as they are fit, active and healthy, I'm fine.
ditto, most important their body parts should be proportional. ex. No 36dd on a 5 foot tall girl
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
as long as she cant beat me up, i'm happy
LOL, a size 10 girl can beat up guys you know. I would put you between my breasts and punch you or strangle you.

You dont have to be obese to beat a man up.
KuinKra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like the girls with curves. Not fat, mind you... I just hate the 'stick-insect' look. Ugh.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like petite girls, or ones that are taller than me, for some reason i dont like them the same size, or not when considering objectivly, i wouldnt turn a girl away cos she was the wrong height or shape if we liked each other
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alio)
hi it'l sound really stupid but im wondering what body tone to guys tend to like on girls. i mean girls tend to like thin but muscly guys with the abdominal muscles showing and biceps etc but what do guys like on girls
curvature is a necessity. big breasts aren't. neither is a perfect bum. toned girls are fine but muscular girls are a turn off.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
LOL, a size 10 girl can beat up guys you know. I would put you between my breasts and punch you or strangle you.

You dont have to be obese to beat a man up.
i didnt mean that, i meant i dont want her to have bigger muscles than me!

LOL imagine getting strangled by a pair of breasts :cool:
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What matters most to you on a girl?

Breasts?
Face?
Nice bum?
Flat stomach?

in order 1 to 4?
lotus_lee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
LOL imagine getting strangled by a pair of breasts :cool:
Lol:
Attached files
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lotus_lee)
Lol:
hahaha, that looks like a manwoman
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads