Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This a thread for all who've received an offer to study Law next year!!
    What visit day are you planning to attend?
    Is Manchester your first choice?
    etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody received an offer yet? It took Manchester quite a few days to send me an acknowledgement email, and I've heard offers were coming out from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    Has anybody received an offer yet? It took Manchester quite a few days to send me an acknowledgement email, and I've heard offers were coming out from them.
    I know of very few people who have received an offer for Law; many people must have applied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidli1324)
    I've got an offer for Law with Politics, AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaPotter)
    I've got an offer for Law with Politics, AAA
    Congrats!When did that come through?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Manchester for Law with International Study, AAA. Although, Manchester doesn't seem very high in the league tables?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviemason)
    I have an offer from Manchester for Law with International Study, AAA. Although, Manchester doesn't seem very high in the league tables?
    Its 8th in the UK and 54th in the world for Law according to the THE Guide 2018.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, when did the offer come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Congrats, when did the offer come through?
    I received it on the 17th of October. Thank you, where have you applied/ have you received any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Its 8th in the UK and 54th in the world for Law according to the THE Guide 2018.
    That's good, although on the Complete University Guide it is 31st and in the Guardian league tables it is 56th so I'm not completely convinced.

ReputationRep:
    I received it on the 17th of October. Thank you, where have you applied/ have you received any offers yet?
    I applied on 9th October and got my acknowledgement and offer on the 16th. Also applied to Warwick, KCl, Lancaster and Cambridge but havent had offers back from them yet.
    Are you going to the offer holders' day at Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 9th October and got my acknowledgement and offer on the 16th. Also applied to Warwick, KCl, Lancaster and Cambridge but havent had offers back from them yet.
    Are you going to the offer holders' day at Manchester?
    Ah well done! I've applied to Oxford, Durham, Leeds and have received an offer from Liverpool.

No, I went to the open day a couple of weeks ago but Manchester wouldn't ideally be my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done! I've applied to Oxford, Durham, Leeds and have received an offer from Liverpool.

No, I went to the open day a couple of weeks ago but Manchester wouldn't ideally be my first choice.
    Fair enough. I live in Manchester so its just a matter of convenience for me, but to get offers from the other places would be amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I live in Manchester so its just a matter of convenience for me, but to get offers from the other places would be amazing!
    I'm sure you will, did you sit the LNAT? I'm worried it may have let my application down. Manchester is a little daunting for me as I come from a small town.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will, did you sit the LNAT? I'm worried it may have let my application down. Manchester is a little daunting for me as I come from a small town.
    Fair enough, Manchester is hugee 😂😂 I’m doing the LNAT in December

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.