Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i cheated on a test and i think im going to get caught Watch

ReputationRep:
    in biology there was a room change and me and my friend sat next to each other and everytime i needed an answer she gave me it and vice versa, i mostly only needed help on multiple choice but she needed help with other questions and i gave her the answers however i now know that the three questions we both used a specific word but they were all wrong and im terrified that the teacher may find out that we cheated and I feel so guilty and I don't know how to stop feeling like this and im so scared because if I get a 0 or a phone call home I would be so so so embarrassed. share your stories, advice anything

ReputationRep:
    ...Shouldn't have cheated then :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryingsohard)
    in biology there was a room change and me and my friend sat next to each other and everytime i needed an answer she gave me it and vice versa, i mostly only needed help on multiple choice but she needed help with other questions and i gave her the answers however i now know that the three questions we both used a specific word but they were all wrong and im terrified that the teacher may find out that we cheated and I feel so guilty and I don't know how to stop feeling like this and im so scared because if I get a 0 or a phone call home I would be so so so embarrassed. share your stories, advice anything
    obviously not an official test - even if the teacher notices its too much effort to do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is a lesson learnt

ReputationRep:
    You must be really sh1t at cheating if you're copying word for word.

Great way to make it a bit bate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrypoliceman)
    obviously not an official test - even if the teacher notices its too much effort to do anything about it.
    are you sure??? thankyou so much

ReputationRep:
    You cheated, and you deserve whatever you get. If this isn't an official test, I hope you learn your lesson for when the stakes are much higher.

ReputationRep:
    What year are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMindGarage)
    You cheated, and you deserve whatever you get. If this isn't an official test, I hope you learn your lesson for when the stakes are much higher.
    definitely learnt my lesson, never cheating again and i have no idea why i even did because it was stupid and it was just me checking if my answers were the same which i would have found out later and not feel guilty about it.

ReputationRep:
    year 9 but the test was for year 8
    (Original post by lxlxlee)
    What year are you in?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Learn from this.
    You might get a telling off or some punishment, but frankly you need to live with that because you messed up. If it was a classroom test I doubt it was one that matters so you should be fine in terms of any lost marks.
    If you do things like that in serious tests though you risk having all your results thrown out because it is assumed you cheated on everything. Cheating is not worth it. You know that now so take whatever comes your way and let this be a lesson.

ReputationRep:
    definitely learnt from this thank you for your support
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Learn from this.
    You might get a telling off or some punishment, but frankly you need to live with that because you messed up. If it was a classroom test I doubt it was one that matters so you should be fine in terms of any lost marks.
    If you do things like that in serious tests though you risk having all your results thrown out because it is assumed you cheated on everything. Cheating is not worth it. You know that now so take whatever comes your way and let this be a lesson.

If this is just a class test or an end of year test, literally no one cares.

ReputationRep:
    thankyouuuu
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If this is just a class test or an end of year test, literally no one cares.

ReputationRep:
    You lie in your bed the way you made it, lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.