Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm 20 years old female, I'm studying nursing. I stay at Glasgow I'm originally from Greece.
    I have a big problem I don't have any friends. I mean I have a couple but we don't have any interests. PLEASE HELP ME. What should i do????
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irenelev97)
    Hello, I'm 20 years old female, I'm studying nursing. I stay at Glasgow I'm originally from Greece.
    I have a big problem I don't have any friends. I mean I have a couple but we don't have any interests. PLEASE HELP ME. What should i do????
    Join some societies or clubs. Great way to meet people. Then you just treat them like any other potential friend.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should make friends.

ReputationRep:
    You've got yourself a friend right here. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am also 20 too. Have you joined up to any societies?

ReputationRep:
    You guys need to be more realistic she is a nursing student they are extremely busy people with barely any free time. So joining societies isn't going to help her make friends its going to potentially mess up her degree by taking up whatever little time she has left (speaking from experience as a fellow medical student). It would be better if possible to try and make more friends from within your course group (I'd assume you have a large cohort since you do nursing). Maybe try attending more of the socials your nursing student society creates? Or if you do join societies why not try MEETUP a website which tells you about events going on near or around you? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    No.. you do not NEED friends!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.