The Student Room Group

How many apprenticeships did you/are you applying for?

Basically the title
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by honey18

Basically the title, I have started the application for 7 so far and have sent one off. Also, what were your apprenticeships for? Law? Banking?...

I applied for 4 apprenticeships in total, three of which were degree apprenticeships - 2 of them were software engineering/consultancy/investment banking & the other was a business apprenticeship. Then the 4th apprenticeship I applied for was a Level 3 operations apprenticeship - These were all for top global firms.

I managed to get a place on 2/4 of the apprenticeships I applied for and I ended up choosing the software engineering degree apprenticeship which I started more than a month ago.
Reply 2
Original post by squirrology
I applied for 4 apprenticeships in total, three of which were degree apprenticeships - 2 of them were software engineering/consultancy/investment banking & the other was a business apprenticeship. Then the 4th apprenticeship I applied for was a Level 3 operations apprenticeship - These were all for top global firms.

I managed to get a place on 2/4 of the apprenticeships I applied for and I ended up choosing the software engineering degree apprenticeship which I started more than a month ago.

That is great! Did you also apply for university just in case you didn't get the apprenticeship?
Original post by honey18
That is great! Did you also apply for university just in case you didn't get the apprenticeship?

Yeah I did!

I had my heart set to go to University of Kent to study Computer science. But I was recommended to apply to apprenticeships and I decided I should apply to it and see where I would get in the process. I didn't think that I would manage to get a place on the programme but somehow did.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending