tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
do tesco still do paper payslips or is it all online still? my bank statement shows i have been paid but i haven't got a clue how to view a payslip? I'm new so i'm not sure if i have an employee number yet though i've heard its on your clock in card- is this true?
and also the amount that i've been paid is not as much as was stated on my contract- hence the reason i want to look at my payslip
blogbyreviews
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They do paper statements. I saw my first payment on my online banking and when I worked my next shift, one of the workers handed me my payslip in an envelope.
idres
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same for me too the amount on my contract is not as much as my hourly pay was stated in the interview ? what do you do? sorry for the late reply. thanks
skljfhakjf
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
also i've not been clocking out for my breaks as i didn't realise until today that we had to - will i be paid for these now or not?
blogbyreviews
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My store doesn’t require you to clock in for breaks. I’m sure they are aware as to how long your breaks are scheduled for.
Kathy267
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yea its on your clock in card
hopmiller
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey i always get my payslips on emails every month. The format is pdf one. But if i want it on paper then i have to ask the hr team about it. Now a days you can get paper copy from there website <a href=
hopmiller
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey i always get my payslips on emails every month. The format is pdf one. But if i want it on paper then i have to ask the hr team about it. Now a days you can get paper copy from there website www.payslipview.com. Sign into your account and select the month of which you want paper copy. Thats it, you can print the copy from print option. I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (33)
22.45%
Labour (70)
47.62%
Liberal Democrats (16)
10.88%
Green Party (11)
7.48%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (1)
0.68%
SNP (4)
2.72%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (2)
1.36%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)
0%
UKIP (4)
2.72%
Other (0)
0%
None (6)
4.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise