Turn on thread page Beta

tesco payslips watch

Announcements
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    do tesco still do paper payslips or is it all online still? my bank statement shows i have been paid but i haven't got a clue how to view a payslip? I'm new so i'm not sure if i have an employee number yet though i've heard its on your clock in card- is this true?
    and also the amount that i've been paid is not as much as was stated on my contract- hence the reason i want to look at my payslip

ReputationRep:
    They do paper statements. I saw my first payment on my online banking and when I worked my next shift, one of the workers handed me my payslip in an envelope.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    same for me too the amount on my contract is not as much as my hourly pay was stated in the interview ? what do you do? sorry for the late reply. thanks

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.