Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    nobody needs to know .... 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobody101)
    What’s a turn on for you? And
    What’s a turn off for you?
    turn on is if a girl is able to be free and just be herself instead of having her guard up all the time.

a serious turn of is if shes boring by boring i mean if she has something in her head she wants to say but she just doesnt say it that just rlly annoys me i like girls who just say whatever tf is on their minds.

ReputationRep:
    Feeding me is a turn on.
    Tsundere is a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    I'll answer in order:
    1. Long hair, Tanned, Bad personality (so sexy), leechy-ness of my money, shallowness, pencil thin body, tons of make up, designer clothes like gucci bags etc, a really annoying voice that's cute at first, nice "assets" *winks*
    2. Everything else.

ReputationRep:
    Turn on ~ confidence, and self-love
    Turn off ~ putting on an act and not being her true self

ReputationRep:
    ...now the times are changing, the going could get rough.

ReputationRep:
    Turn on : Thicc
    Turn off: Unthicc

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say these are all necessarily sexual turn ons but I aspects I like are: natural red hair, puppy dog eyes, a gentle face, pale skin, freckles, friendly personality

Things I find displeasing in general: obesity, 'hank hill' asses (these two things are particularly offensive in combination with eachother), hard faces, stand-offish or just plain *****y

ReputationRep:
    Turn on - has a ginger fetish.
    Turn off - doesn't have a ginger fetish.

ReputationRep:
    Excessive make up and cheap clothing are a turn off. Body confidence is a turn on.

ReputationRep:
    On and off switches.

ReputationRep:
    Turn on- games
    Turn off- Doesn't game

ReputationRep:
    turn on - hot/attractive/cute, sweetness, good humour, can take a joke, nice laugh, nice smile, caring, great hygiene, very loving
    turn off - hairy, not feminine, always angry, can't stand on her own two feet, always running to daddy, cries/throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way, whining... lots and lots of WHINING!!!

ReputationRep:
    ON - innocent, angelic, self-respect
    OFF - a massive hoe

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.