The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

6'2-6'4 is ideal.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm only 5'5 and i was wondering what height girls normally prefer. I'm 16 years old.

I would say you might have a bit of growing left in you! I am 17 (female) and I'm pretty tiny at 5ft 2 but I love taller guys around 6ft + mark
Seen a lot of these posts recently - they might all be the same person, but who knows. Anyhow, as a 16 year old, you likely haven't finished growing yet...wait it out another couple of years to get a more accurate gauge of how tall you are...but even then, don't take it for gospel.

Get talking to girls, meeting girls and just doing you - if they're attracted to you, your height won't matter.

You got this.
Reply 4
Original post by harrythomas14
Seen a lot of these posts recently - they might all be the same person, but who knows. Anyhow, as a 16 year old, you likely haven't finished growing yet...wait it out another couple of years to get a more accurate gauge of how tall you are...but even then, don't take it for gospel.

Get talking to girls, meeting girls and just doing you - if they're attracted to you, your height won't matter.

You got this.

I was just interested but I'm not that sad. my crush is tiny compared to me 😉
As long as you're 5'10 you should have no problem.
Reply 6
A tall height of around 6 feet is attractive, but is nothing without a good personality.
You need to be at least 7’ tall and have a big BBC as well as a big wallet. If you don’t fit this criteria then consider suicide.
Reply 8
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You need to be at least 7’ tall and have a big BBC as well as a big wallet. If you don’t fit this criteria then consider suicide.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AYYYYMEEEEEN Pastor GAINZ, dat was some clean advice you just gave :toofunny:
I was just interested but I'm not that sad. my crush is tiny compared to me 😉

Good to know - but she knows you exist, right? Like, you're talking to her and what-not?
Reply 10
Many prefer 6ft+, but ignore those ones
Original post by harrythomas14
Good to know - but she knows you exist, right? Like, you're talking to her and what-not?

she goes to my sixth form and yes, i talk to her in a common basis (not like every minute, etc)
Original post by eden3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AYYYYMEEEEEN Pastor GAINZ, dat was some clean advice you just gave :toofunny:

We fitna give AWLL KINDZ of clean advice UP IN THIS BIATCH.
I normally don’t mind, anything over 5’3 because I’m pretty short myself
she goes to my sixth form and yes, i talk to her in a common basis (not like every minute, etc)

Alright, sweet - good start.

^ These posts are made by insecure short people
Original post by calsmith12
^ These posts are made by insecure short people

I'm about 5'9-5'10. Wouldn't say I'm short.
My personal opinion:
<5'7 = Too short to be taken seriously
5'8 - 5-9 = You have a chance if you have a perfect face
5'10 - 6'2 = Perfect height
>6'2 = Too tall but alpha in front of other males
I'm about 5'9-5'10. Wouldn't say I'm short.

so 5'8?
Original post by XOR_
so 5'8?

I actually haven't measured my height in a while but last time I was about 5'9 so I'm there or thereabouts.

Latest